Blue Square South Need Players Help???

asdaqwerty1

Reaction score
Hi guys, i need help im Havant & Waterlooville and need some good free transfer signing need help asap!

david lynch and an aussie called tovolos. also there is a zimbabwean striker on a free i signed for fc united but i forget the name

ibrahim farah and jordan smith, signed for free in the first season at tns and were ever present in centre mid for the 7 seasons i spent there

Currently playing as Bradford Park Avenue dominated the BSN and currently top of BSP with the same team, Best signings for first season i found.

Kane Richards - STR - £250 P/W 35 goals in 46 games with 21 assists, Will be solid up until League 2 as a complete forward.

David Goldsmith - STR - £160 P/W 28 goals in 32 games, Ideal poacher again decent up until league 2 is current top scorer in BSP with 19 goals in 21 games.

Ben McKenna - AMR - £150 P/W 17 goals and 32 assists in 41 games, Would still be a key playing in league 2.

Gary Shanahan - AML - £160 P/W 13 goals 19 assists in 32 games, Develops into a leading league 2 winger if given games.

Luke Blakely - DC - £180 P/W, Hes at a non-league team but you can sign him on a free solid league 2 DC.

Chris *******-Bart - MC - £140 P/W, Solid CM for BSP level not sure he can cut it at a high level but worth it until then.

Brett Lucas - MC - £190 P/W, Alot like *******-Bart solid for BSP and of the two the most likely to play in league 2.

Simon Locke - GK - £90 P/W Solid keeper for BSP level although i replaced him in BSP he can easily cut it at that level.

Joseph Debayo - CB - £110 P/W, Solid young CB i replaced him for BSP but he is solid cover at that level.

The main ones i would sign are Richards, Goldsmith, McKenna, Shanahan and Blakely, All are likely to play a part still if i win promotion to league 2, Just be sure to sign them on atleast 2 year deals so you dont have to renew the contracts for bigger wages because you cant afford to pay them more.

Go through the welsh leagues and look for cheap young players, I got a great regen 16 year old GK for free with league 1 potential. I also picked up good 16 year old CB and AM regens for free too. Got them from Llanelli, Port Talbot and Newton. I don't have the Welsh league loaded btw so you won't need to either.