daveygravy84

Reaction score
I don't know if there Is a similar thread on here but what I'm thinking of doing is creating a new club and putting them in the blue square south, BUT I'm giving the club no reputation and no players so you have to build a team from scratch.

the only things I'm giving my club is a 10,000 seat stadium, top youth and training facilities

i will give them a bit of money mostly for a wage budget, no sugar daddy

Not sure if this has been tried but I'm bored and it sounded like a good idea, feel free to give it a go

I don't know if there Is a similar thread on here but what I'm thinking of doing is creating a new club and putting them in the blue square south, BUT I'm giving the club no reputation and no players so you have to build a team from scratch.

the only things I'm giving my club is a 10,000 seat stadium, top youth and training facilities

i will give them a bit of money mostly for a wage budget, no sugar daddy

Not sure if this has been tried but I'm bored and it sounded like a good idea, feel free to give it a go

what sort of wage budget and transfer funds??? be more of an achievement if you have them top training and youth facilities but wasn't allowed to make transfers

Well I'm rethinking this challenge as I had about a 30k wage budget but I managed to get pericard signed but got thrashed in the opening 5 games so I don't think the game will work