Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS: Malky Mackay Walks
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/atta...nited-story-alan-pardew-image-3-333041846.jpg
malky-mackay415.jpg
Mackay leaves amid Player signing
Cardiff City manager Malky Mackay has left the club with immediate effect. Reports from inside the club is over the Board sanctioning the signature of a player from the previous stewardship and allowing the certain player to join without consultingMackay's thoughts. But the Job is not up for a dogfight as Cardiff almost straight away promoted Youth Coach, Gareth Davieswho was forced to retire last season due to a horrible leg breakage in a league cup game. Chief Executive Alan Whiteley had this to say "We are very disappointed to lose such a talented manager as Malky but we are pleased with our choice of promoting young and promising Gareth Davies"
Many of the Cardiff players took a chance to vent frustration on Twitter:@darcyblake23 "Annoyed. Is the cleanest word #consolidation"@pete_whitt "Gutted. Wanted to see a new system but we won't #oldcardiff"

View attachment 231249

Davies Moves Swift
The rookie manager has already got his first signing of the transfer window with young Haris Vuckic heading to the Welsh capital onloan for 3 months. The Slovenian will be looking to impress his parent club Newcastle in this spell whilst helping Cardiff in any way he can. Meanwhile youngsters Kadeem Harris, Alex Evans and Ibrahim Farah have headed off to lower league clubs for valuable match experience. It is also believed that Jon Parkin, Paul Quinn and Lee Naylor will be leaving the club soon.

Transfer Rumours: Fulham prepared to bid for Peter Whittingham [The Sun]​

I'm sorry to announce that my database failed. Not really sure why probably to do with some of my downloaded leagues. I will be starting one with another team soon

Wow - That's been happening a lot lately with people's saves. You are so early into the game surely you can just start again.