Resource icon

BlueLock 433AMRC - ByH 2020-03-15

For anyone who just cant find a tactic that works for them, TRY THIS!!

I never post on here, although ive been a member for years.. I was struggling to get a decent tactic thats just plug & play, i tried many, like 10+ of the "best" one's..

Then I saw this one posted by ByH, that no one replied to and thought "why not" .... wow, you know when you have it on "key highlights" only, so you only show the interesting bits... well it was all my team, chance after chance.. after chance.. Solid defence, great build up, goals from corners too. it has it all.

Also the best thing about this tactic for me is every position is available, RB, LWB, DM, CM, CAM, RW, ST... so you can get creative.

As I said, i never post usually, but im just so impressed with this tactic and felt it deserves more credit than its getting on here.

Thanks ByH for making FM fun again!

Reactions: ByH
Im gonna give this a go tonight, been struggling a bit since the update

The only thing I adjusted was to remove the Get Stuck In as we were getting too many yellow cards for my liking.

Also I changed the SS to Advanced Playmaker on Attack, which works perfectly. But these were just little tweaks for my team.

The only thing I adjusted was to remove the Get Stuck In as we were getting too many yellow cards for my liking.

Also I changed the SS to Advanced Playmaker on Attack, which works perfectly. But these were just little tweaks for my team.
Would be nice to see AMC perform in this match engine for a change... How did striker and AMC perform for you (goals/assists)? ByH always makes interesting tactics (y)

Would be nice to see AMC perform in this match engine for a change... How did striker and AMC perform for you (goals/assists)? ByH always makes interesting tactics (y)
Thank you.
I will continue to challenge interesting tactics. :D

For anyone who just cant find a tactic that works for them, TRY THIS!!

I never post on here, although ive been a member for years.. I was struggling to get a decent tactic thats just plug & play, i tried many, like 10+ of the "best" one's..

Then I saw this one posted by ByH, that no one replied to and thought "why not" .... wow, you know when you have it on "key highlights" only, so you only show the interesting bits... well it was all my team, chance after chance.. after chance.. Solid defence, great build up, goals from corners too. it has it all.

Also the best thing about this tactic for me is every position is available, RB, LWB, DM, CM, CAM, RW, ST... so you can get creative.

As I said, i never post usually, but im just so impressed with this tactic and felt it deserves more credit than its getting on here.

Thanks ByH for making FM fun again!
Thank you for your accurate and positive reviews.

Sorry for the short answer because I don't speak English well. ?

Going to try this, looks good. Do you have an mirrored version though?

I didn't make a mirror version.
I think you can set it in reverse. :D

Hey ByH , keep up the good work...Let me ask you....Do you use any OI?

Hi, ByH I'm looking for a tactic in 433 with a defensive midfielder if possible. I would like to use this tactic with an average team. Do you recommend this tactic? Are you going to update?