tom1

Reaction score

After the unexpected departure of alex mcleash the Blues have appointed rookie english manager Tom Whitson. Tom made a statement this morning saying his aim is to have birmingham stay in the Premiership and in Europe as soon as possible. Casey also added he sees staying up a possibility this season despite being predicted to finish 18t by the media.

Tom has also stated his aim playing stylish attacking football to achieve his ambition of filling his 29509 seater stadium

as the players take to training they are still worried about who is on his way out of the club as the manager will not speak about the matter yet.
tom to let the fans be part of the chices at the club
blues manager tom has today stated in his press conferrence that he will will be giving the fans a choice. it will be a change for them but it will be a good change as we will have a bigger scout base.

budget:
£27m for players, £450k for p/w

Blues sign new stars:

Last edited:
lol not sure but ive been clumsy with the others and if this is my last bcfc story (haddnt been saving it) but hopefully you will enjoy this one

pre-season:
blues v shrewsbury, A, 1-4
blues v morecambe, A, 0-1
blues v dungannon,A, 0-3
blues v kilmarnock, A, 1-0
blues v chesterfield, A , 1-5
blues v dag & red, A , 0-2
pre- season review:
overall i am very pleased with the results considering them all being away but not so happy with us losing to kilmarnock as we were the more dominent side and just a slip up in defence let them through. rating for pre-season 7 out of 10.
august
blues v arsenal, H, 1-1, Seb larsson.
Pleased with that result as it was a very hard start to the season and a draw was probably a fair result as the possesion was fairly even.
blues v west ham, A, 1-1, kanu.
poor performance as we were dominated from the start and had to rely on a late equaliser from kanu to get a point
blues v blackburn, A, 0-1, Seb larsson.
this man is unstoppable at the moment 2 goals in 3 games, deserved win but still struggling to put the ball in the back of the net.
blues v hartlepool, H, p2-2, benitez, o'connor.
Dreadfull, put out my reserves to give them a run out and give me such a poor performance need to pic ourselves up from this as we have chelsea next.
blues v chelsea, H,1-4, danny wilson
we played okay but they were just too good for us we tryed pushing through their defence and it didnt work tryed everything and it didnt work, i think they have what it takes to win the league.
august review:
not bad lying at 9th in the table only one defeat in the league only result that im dissapointed at is the hartlepool one we should have hammered them but keep going lads. august rating 6 out of 10.

barry ferguson, "im back"
Wolves-v-Birmingham-Barry-Ferguson-celeb-FT_2391072.jpg

new blues skipper is now back from injury and ready to make a bang in the premier league " i am delighted to be back fully fit and hope to proove my self of being worthy of gettin a first team spot" the scotsman was a new signing under mcleash but after the shock departure of mcleash he ready to show his new manager what he can do.
september
blues v wigan, A,0-1, Seb Larsson
the man is unstopable at the moment and hopefully he stays that way good performance and not looking tired keep going lads.
blues v liverpool, H,1-1, kevin davies
his first goal for the club and probably not his last the guy has had his chances and just needed that one now he should be a goal machone, quality performance from the blues and we are looking stronger by the day "keep right on".
(f.a cup) blues v stoke, H, 1-2,
christian benitez.
poor performance against our rivals should do better
blues v sunderland, H, 2-1, kevin davies, lee bowyer.
september review:
decent month just that one defeat, but we are still doin well at the moment lying at an exelent 5th and ahead of all our rivals,hopefully the run keeps up. september rating 8 out of 10.

Last edited:
october:
blues v stoke, A, 1-0.
another loss to stoke we were poor and have been for a whyle now need to get back to winning form
blues v man city, A, 3-0.
dreadfull. c'mon lads wheres the passion
blues v hull, H, 0-1.
poor we need to pick our form up as we are doin auful.
october review:
dreadfull, we should have beaten all of them and instead we lost, we need something to come back from this defeat. october rating 2 out of 10.