View attachment 995785View attachment 995784View attachment 995786View attachment 995787

What have you done my man :D:D:D:D:D

Roma 1st Season LFC Marshall Update :D

Note: I do use *** Man OI, but thing is i have Bruno Conti who has 20 at tactical knowledge and 20 at player capacity evaluation. So unless you have him or something like him i dont recomend using any at all. :)

Officially the best tactic i have tested on this game :) finally something that surpasses Predator :D

Edit : forget this PSG thumbnail it has nothing to do with this tactic ;)

Awesome results! Especially that Barca one :p

I have the rest of the day - who should I test it with next? (H)

View attachment 995785View attachment 995784View attachment 995786View attachment 995787

What have you done my man :D:D:D:D:D

Roma 1st Season LFC Marshall Update :D

Note: I do use *** Man OI, but thing is i have Bruno Conti who has 20 at tactical knowledge and 20 at player capacity evaluation. So unless you have him or something like him i dont recomend using any at all. :)

Officially the best tactic i have tested on this game :) finally something that surpasses Predator :D

Edit : forget this PSG thumbnail it has nothing to do with this tactic ;)

instant result button or Are you watching 3D

On the wings does it matter about the foot? E.g right on right wing left on left or do they cut in? Ty

On the wings does it matter about the foot? E.g right on right wing left on left or do they cut in? Ty

It doesn't matter too much. I usually start them with left on left and right on right and then if they aren't playing well, I'll swap sides and that usually works.

Someone give me a new team to test it with today! Any country, any division :p

Last edited:
I use with Norwich
1st season i end at 4th place.
Tranfer in 1st season
View attachment 996342

2nd season
View attachment 996343

Award
Manager of the year award 2 years in a row.
View attachment 996345

Young player of the year award 2 years in a row.
View attachment 996346

Top Goal scorer award 2 years in a row.
View attachment 996348

Tranfer in 2nd season
View attachment 996349

Impressive! I always wondered how Norwich would do with this tactic, seems to work great (H)

Hi there :D

You don´t use any OI ?? Cause I don´t think it Works so good for me... :) I use Brondby from Denmark,but it won´t Work for me...

Hi there :D

You don´t use any OI ?? Cause I don´t think it Works so good for me... :) I use Brondby from Denmark,but it won´t Work for me...

No OIs. How long have you used it? I'll try it with Brondby next, it should work.

No OIs. How long have you used it? I'll try it with Brondby next, it should work.

Hmm, maybe half a season i think... Sure i got some wins, but the defence does not look so good...

But could be good to see if you can get it to Work with Brondby