Hmm, maybe half a season i think... Sure i got some wins, but the defence does not look so good...

But could be good to see if you can get it to Work with Brondby

I'm trying it now, so far, so good. Will post results.

And whoever gave this 1 star, clearly hasn't tried it. Haters gonna hate. (H)

Question for you i use OI on my next opponent and in my first game back in the premier league with portsmouth v Burnley told me to use defend instead of attacking movement due to their strengh in going forward.Drew the game 3-3 after been 3-1 down :) Should i ignore what they say and just play attacking movement every game?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Question for you i use OI on my next opponent and in my first game back in the premier league with portsmouth v Burnley told me to use defend instead of attacking movement due to their strengh in going forward.Drew the game 3-3 after been 3-1 down :) Should i ignore what they say and just play attacking movement every game?

Well there shouldn't be attacking movement or defend - the tactic is set up as a counter :p

I just don't use any OI cause they mess things up usually.

Well there shouldn't be attacking movement or defend - the tactic is set up as a counter :p

I just don't use any OI cause they mess things up usually.
Meant to say match preparation for next opponent cheers

what training do you use? have tried with a number of teams and just not working

Took them awhile to get up to speed with the tactic but we're tied for 1st now and haven't lost since the first game, should keep going up and up...
View attachment 201544

I like the idea of the tactic and people results, but alas, I got one question (IM a pest lol) Is there any way to somehow trahsform this into solid 4-5-1 or 4-2-3-1 since I'm one of those people who "hates" flat middlefield, not pestering, not biatching about anything just asking because I'm still trying to see if this years ME is weirdest one so fat (excluding Fm 12 ME with 433 exploits)
Anyway tnx in advance :)

I like the idea of the tactic and people results, but alas, I got one question (IM a pest lol) Is there any way to somehow trahsform this into solid 4-5-1 or 4-2-3-1 since I'm one of those people who "hates" flat middlefield, not pestering, not biatching about anything just asking because I'm still trying to see if this years ME is weirdest one so fat (excluding Fm 12 ME with 433 exploits)
Anyway tnx in advance :)

I'm sure it's possible, but there are already 1,532 different 4-2-3-1 formations here, so I wanted to try to do something very different :p

there is a manual marking to do with the ST on the MC and then it work for me.

View attachment 995785View attachment 995784View attachment 995786View attachment 995787

What have you done my man :D:D:D:D:D

Roma 1st Season LFC Marshall Update :D

Note: I do use *** Man OI, but thing is i have Bruno Conti who has 20 at tactical knowledge and 20 at player capacity evaluation. So unless you have him or something like him i dont recomend using any at all. :)

Officially the best tactic i have tested on this game :) finally something that surpasses Predator :D

Edit : forget this PSG thumbnail it has nothing to do with this tactic ;)
Where can i find this Bruno Conti guy as search results come up with nothing cheers

I'm sure it's possible, but there are already 1,532 different 4-2-3-1 formations here, so I wanted to try to do something very different :p
yeah there are many 4-2-3-1 but there aint one of them I have in mine mind, also they are mainly different, usually 4-2-3-1 was for counterish attacks like Unai Emery style, but in this FM its more of a possession / you can counter / a bit of everything type of tactics, Im trying to recreate an FM 14 tactic and had close to 0 succes so far lol
it was:

CF
W SS
CM CM
DM
LB - CB - CB - WB
GK
Something like this Im bad at drawing lol, anyhow it was a tactic I used on Everton and it was a monster since your CF was set on AF so he acted as a winger while AM rushed in to be something like your main goalscorer, ST still got quite a few goals and possession was too good :)

I'm playing with mid-table club and have some problems with the defence, the problem is that my defenders push up to stop the players as fast as they can, but they don't manage to tackle and make holes in the defnce.
There any change I can make to make a mid-table more stable ? I playing UEFA champions league..

Getting a cannot load tactic message. Anyone else having problems ?

GobBluth when you start a new challenge do you keep your backroom staff at the club or do you prefer to bring your own in ie assistant manager etc.

GobBluth when you start a new challenge do you keep your backroom staff at the club or do you prefer to bring your own in ie assistant manager etc.

I bring in my own AssMan, but leave everyone else. I want an AssMan with high Judging current ability because I let him pick the squad before every game.

I bring in my own AssMan, but leave everyone else. I want an AssMan with high Judging current ability because I let him pick the squad before every game.
And who may that be may i ask

Meant to say match preparation for next opponent cheers

This is what i meant left it to attacking movement and lost the game 3-0.How do i change this so it doesnt come up?
b308fc68200ac8d2def36c503ff44427.jpg