What team talks do you use

At home, losing or tied = Assertive - not happy with you
At home, winning by 1 or tied with big team = Calm - not happy with you OR don't get complacent (judging by how they're playing)
At home, winning by 2 or more = don't say anything OR don't get complacent

Away, losing or tied = Calm - not happy with you
Away, winning by one = Calm - don't get complacent
Away, winning by two or more = don't say anything

Never praise until they win the game. Before the game, at home I do Assertive, I believe in you, or whatever it is. Before the game, away, I do Calm, I believe in you...

Could you explain how to choose between CF/DF/F9 during selection of players? Also the same question about other positions.

can you reccomend me a good striker? Messi is not good enough.
i had a 3 games in a row against Madrid:

home 2-2 spanish cup
away 2-2 la liga
away 5-3 (loss) spanish cup

Messi = 0 goal
Ronaldo = 8 goals

even on my last game Messi gave away a penalty that ronaldo converted to a goal :D
and oh yes, in that 3 games, we suffered a penalty on each game

Last edited:
on your one post u said that the center striker marks MC and then the left striker marks the left side and the rightr striker marks the right side of the positions u mention for the left side does it matter which of those 3-4 positions he marks or no

Tactic seems to work just fine for Leicester in 2028/29 season. Only used it for a couple og games. Won the LC final against favorites Southampton. My former club. They are also top of the PL. The tactic is only on 70% but the players seem to adapt really fast. I don't have many players suited to be WM but that doesn't seem to matter.

The only change I have done, is to let one of my WMs take both corners and freekicks. They have always done this. Saw no reason to change.

Been using predator and tried to use this tactic.
Yes, it does have many shots on goal, but... the defence is too easy to pinch a whole and score.

Many shots on goal but very weak defence... loosing games with bigger clubs far too easy, while with predator I can give a fair fight. Not comparing the tactics, just saying that my team has a decent defence but with this tactic it gets very sloopy far too easy.

But the attack is impressive, is like every man in front can score a goal and have at least 10 shots on goal for each, easily.

If anyone has a tweak to fortify the defence, I'll be glad to give it a try.

If u can finish season with lfc post, i really want to see, cuz i go to start with this 433 with lfc. If u have some advice for them. TY!