Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyokushin

Banned
Reaction score
Hello. I am Blyndreaper, i was banned yesterday for the 3rd time on this site, the first ban i got, was actually well made, the last two were just... I don't even know what to call them, as everytime i say anything bad.. like "pathetic" or something like that, i get warns and of all that...

Anyway, this is not about the ban, you can ban me any day, i won't get mad as i always come back without talking about it, also this account is from a friend of mine, so please, don't ban it, as i am just here to talk...

So, after i was banned yesterday, i logged out of the account, as i needed to download a few tatics and i ended up checking the Manchester United thread, the thread where i commited the "bad acts"... I came across some people making fun on me well, it's all cool when you make fun of me, someone made a shirt image saying some ****, edited my posts bla bla, all funny..

MisterStubbs post: "I can't help think something along the lines of "He can't be a ****, he's Granda had one" would be more suited."

Everytime i offended someone in this forum , was the person himself, never the family, both my grandfathers died together 5 months ago in a car crash coming from a football game, i don't want anyone to feel bad about it, even thought no one will, i just want to tell you, you shouldn't take the things to those kind of levels, as you don't know anything about people family in here, i was banned for being an *** for some, well it might be fair in some of you point of view, even the worst thing i said to get me banned the last time was "P.Jones what a disgrace.." , but well i got accused of trolling.. Maybe i am in the wrong place, as i thought this was a forum to have fun, and "trolling" could be allowed... But like i said, this isn't about the ban.

I just want you think about posting when it comes to things that are not of your concern and insulting other people familys.. Even if you were "trolling" , i got banned for less.

Have a good night.

hi !?

guess i now know why ur account ,blyndreaper, got banned .

Firstly, smart move coming back here with a new account then telling everybody you got banned yesterday.

Secondly, the insult wasn't made directly to you... It was in a relation to the ongoing Luis Suarez saga and the whole tshirt bollocks so I apologise if I caused you any distress and am truly sorry for you're loss.

Thirdly, enjoy you're short time on here again.

Last time I checked this wasn't a forum 'to have fun', nor was trolling allowed.

Tbf this account was made last year

On the other hand, rules are rules and they aren't made to be broken

Well at least you found my T-Shirt and edit funny. :)

I didn't knew i couldn't come back with another account, so i am sorry about it, i just found pretty bad what he said. I am going to log out with this account, and won't log with it on my pc again, check the ip's if you want, etc. I never do this, but this got me too mad. So please, again, don't ban this account, i am logging out now.

Woo. Haven't had a good ol' 'Mike. is a **** thread' in a while.

Mike, you're a ****. <3

Woo. Haven't had a good ol' 'Mike. is a **** thread' in a while.

Mike, you're a ****. <3

I thought that was what the Manchester United thread was for.

The group of forum members I represent (whose names will be kept quiet as they desire to remain anonymous) agrees with me on the fact that Mike is an evil tyrant. And a ****.

I thought that was what the Manchester United thread was for.

The group of forum members I represent (whose names will be kept quiet as they desire to remain anonymous) agrees with me on the fact that Mike is an evil tyrant. And a ****.

Really? Is this the start of the revolution again? We've had many of these "the member I represent" bollocks and they have always failed and gone quite. The mods run this site how they like, don't like it.. then do us all a royal favour and ****** off.

1176321744087fm8.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.