Reaction score
Hello,

hopefully this is the first of many posts on my time with Blyth Spartans in FM 2012. Here you will be able to find all of MY latest scores and news from in and around the club.

I have just ordered the game today and it should be here with-in the next few days. Before the I get the game I thought that it would be a good idea to do a little bit of looking around, seeing who others have bought and what they have been like at that level. So far I have devised a "Shortlist" of players that I hope to buy, all on free's they include;

Greg Hartley - plays as a goalkeeper.
Medi Abalimba - plays as a defensive midfielder.
Fergus Bell - plays as a striker.
Simon *** - plays as a defender.
Paul Tierney - plays as a defender.
Martin Rilley - plays a a forward.
Tommy Amos - plays as a forward.
(The above two work well together)

If there are any more players that you could think of that would be good at BSN/BSS level please hesitate to comment.

Update 06/01/2012

Ok, my full game hasnt cam yet but i have been playing the demo for a few days now. I think i am doing well, the board also think this... RESULT!

Looking at my original list of who i would be signing or trying to sign. in the game it changes a little... (Picture Below)
View attachment 214586

As you can see i have just started September and I am 1st in the league! the only problem about my season so far id the fact that i have been knocked out of the FA Cup in the 2nd Preliminary Round against Durham... POOR! But appart from that my season is going well.

RESULTS SO FAR:

View attachment 214590

I will try to update this 1/2 times a week.

Last edited: