BNP: Rape is a Myth

This is why politics is pointless nowadays, there are no options, all of the parties minus a few issues, stand in the same place on main issues. Democracies are a liability anyway, just as much as any other system. Only it's disguised because we get to "vote".

It's the main issues that are important that attract voters to go for a particular party. But it does seem now that there are no big differences between the main parties.

meh, well there are different forms of democracy, but i'd rather live in the UK than that of America.

Nah, but generally being interested in it's state in or outside of college makes me know quite a bit about it.

Listening to people like Anti Flag or whatever probably helps also!

I never plan on voting, would be a wasted vote as i don't know much about any party to be honest, bar who the leader is. And if i was going by who has the best Leader, Cameron and the Conservatives every day.

Just look at the problems the Labour party has caused Britain since coming back into power in 1997: mass immigration, over crowded prisons, growing levels of gun/knife crimes, increased taxes, fighting in two unpopular wars, allowing Scotland devolution (jeapordising the Union) yadda yadda yadda. In summary: Labour = woeful.

That BNP statement is hilarious though, he better get a seat!

i say you all shut up and get on with it? what ever happened to that attitude

BRING IT BACK

Listening to people like Anti Flag or whatever probably helps also!

I never plan on voting, would be a wasted vote as i don't know much about any party to be honest, bar who the leader is. And if i was going by who has the best Leader, Cameron and the Conservatives every day.

Anti-flag help more with American politics tbh.

Just look at the problems the Labour party has caused Britain since coming back into power in 1997: mass immigration, over crowded prisons, growing levels of gun/knife crimes, increased taxes, fighting in two unpopular wars, allowing Scotland devolution (jeapordising the Union) yadda yadda yadda. In summary: Labour = woeful.

That BNP statement is hilarious though, he better get a seat!

Labour are still the lesser of the two evils. I'd rather vote for an independent tbh. If people vote because "no other thirds parties have a chance", then I'm afraid the country will never improve. The popularity of the main parties are simply the result of what this Proportional Representation system has invented. The electoral system is a joke, and hardly fair, it gives the main 3 parties a serious bias in translation from votes to seats.

Labour are still the lesser of the two evils. I'd rather vote for an independent tbh. If people vote because "no other thirds parties have a chance", then I'm afraid the country will never improve. The popularity of the main parties are simply the result of what this Proportional Representation system has invented. The electoral system is a joke, and hardly fair, it gives the main 3 parties a serious bias in translation from votes to seats.

**Disproportional representation. The Lib Dems don't really get much of a shoe-in, its only really two parties atm and will be for a long time, cos the Lib Dems support is reasonable but thinly spread.

The whole point in proportional representation is to give smaller parties more of a chance and ensure that the number of seats more fairly reflects the number of votes. Obviously the main three are going to get far more votes than diddy parties, because most diddy parties campaign on one policy or one area (e.g the Green Party). Traditionally British politics was a two party system like America is, where you had the Whigs (Liberals) and Tory (Conservatives), so atleast these days there is more of a competition. The Liberal Democrats are a bunch of wanks however, as they will just side with whoever has the majority of seats to ensure that their policys get through.

The whole point in proportional representation is to give smaller parties more of a chance and ensure that the number of seats more fairly reflects the number of votes. Obviously the main three are going to get far more votes than diddy parties, because most diddy parties campaign on one policy or one area (e.g the Green Party). Traditionally British politics was a two party system like America is, where you had the Whigs (Liberals) and Tory (Conservatives), so atleast these days there is more of a competition. The Liberal Democrats are a bunch of wanks however, as they will just side with whoever has the majority of seats to ensure that their policys get through.

Proportional representation does the exact opposite. Third parties may as well be non-existant under proportional representation. Even if they get 1 seat regardless of the constituency, they may as well be invisible in the commons.

Even if it is more of a competition, what difference does it make? If you elect one, you may as well have elected the other, there simply isn't going to be a noticable difference nowadays. There aren't many more laws to introduce, we already have enough, that's why half the laws passed nowadays are a ******* joke. Democrats are running out of ideas.

**Disproportional representation. The Lib Dems don't really get much of a shoe-in, its only really two parties atm and will be for a long time, cos the Lib Dems support is reasonable but thinly spread.

Which supports the fact that it's stupid. Individual votes should reflect a party's popularity, not constituency votes.

if the bnp closed this thread i would vote for them

goth_shit_bats.jpg

Nah it's only spam if someone who isn't me posts it. Plus I think it lightens the mood of the thread because it's pretty boring to be honest. :D

lol s'pose.

I'd post one similar but i cba uploading it to some image hosting site first.