henners31

Reaction score
I've got a save with Anderlecht at the moment and I'm in my 6th season. Im having to start paying massive wages to some players to improve the team. However despite having 500k p/w spare my board put massive restrictions on how much I can use at a time. For example the max wage they allow me to offer for key players is 58k p/w despite having all that spare wage space and they only let me offer this 58k when my budget is adjusted 100% to wages. I just don't understand why they put the limits on when there is money to spend. Does anyone know how to fix this? Or anything to help?

I've got a save with Anderlecht at the moment and I'm in my 6th season. Im having to start paying massive wages to some players to improve the team. However despite having 500k p/w spare my board put massive restrictions on how much I can use at a time. For example the max wage they allow me to offer for key players is 58k p/w despite having all that spare wage space and they only let me offer this 58k when my budget is adjusted 100% to wages. I just don't understand why they put the limits on when there is money to spend. Does anyone know how to fix this? Or anything to help?
How much you have left in wages doesn't matter. There is a wage structure at the club, set by the board. You can't change that unless you get a board who would be more willing to take risks and increase this.