Board concerned about the current situation of a signing

ogyuna26

Reaction score
So i signed this guy in January 2013, its the 1 Jul 2014 ( Transfer Window)

They give me a board confidence update and say 'They are slightly dissapointed with the current situation concerning Aboulaye Sane'

He was a 17 year old when i signed him and he scored 17 goals in half a season for the reserves, he has nothing on his profile about the club etc. He has never been rude to the fans, been sent off etc

What could it be ?

he hasnt played many first team games ofcourse theyre dissapointed

I have two main strikers, both getting 15+ goals. They recommended him to me for the future !

who did u sign him off as tht could be the reason they are disappointed on the signing if it is from one of your major rivals

I've got this with Iker Muniain who i signed for 3.1M hes scored 3 and assisted 3 in 3 Games. They are still disappointed :/

that shouldn't matter should it if he his from a rival club, only selling to rival club ?

I've had that happen before too but I've noticed it can easily go away. I paid way, way too much for Hummels and my board were upset, but once the season was a few games in the 30% confidence (disappointed) went all the way up to 100% because he was playing very well and had scored a few goals.

that shouldn't matter should it if he his from a rival club, only selling to rival club ?

You would think that is the case else why would the board sanction the deal?

I wouldn't worry about it.

The board confidence update always includes a positive and negative. If you're doing everything well the board will make something up to be upset about. At one point the Ipswich board was disappointed with me over the current situation regarding a regen with 4.5 star potential I had signed on a free a week earlier.