Competitions:3/4
Wages: Don't have a clue who gets paid what:P 3/4
Squad Harmony:4/4

Fan Confidence (Spokesperson: 19-11-08(H)) :

Transfers:3/4
Matches:3/4
Players:3/4

Overall Confidence: 4/4

Job Status: Untouchable. The mere thought that for a fraction of a millisecond anyone could consider sacking ferguson is ludicrous.

Would you do better? Discuss (H) NO!!

You kind of did ¬_¬

what's with the "NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!" at the end? :S
Whats with the exagerration? I put "NO!!", not NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

And if you compare mine to others i have done less writing, yet you pick mine out and call me a fish?:O:'(

Whats with the exagerration? I put "NO!!", not NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

And if you compare mine to others i have done less writing, yet you pick mine out and call me a fish?:O:'(

Ok,stupid thing to do on my part and I am very sorry but that comment at the end,WTF? o.O

Manager: Gustavo Poyet and Mauricio Taricco
Club: Brighton

Board Confidence:

Club Stature 3/4- we should sell some players to balance the club, removal of deadwood would help

Competitions 2/4-

Wages 4/4- One area poyet has kept well under control since taking over, i doubt anyone is being paid ridiculous wages

Fan Confidence: Spokesperson (Gary Thompson)

Transfers 1/4- we must have saved up 100k for 2 years, and we spend it all on a cambridge striker!!, Chris Holroyd cant pass, shoot and has the communication of a beaver on crack

Matches 3/4- Some good results against leeds twice, and a nice win over norwich

Players 4/4- Hes got the best out of Gary Dicker and Glenn Murray

Overall Confidence: 3/4, hes better than micky adams and russell slade, and we play the best football in league 1!!

I could do a better job, im god

Manager- Jim Gannon
Club- Peterborough United

Board Confidence:
Club Stature- 2
Competitions- 1
Wages- 4 No-one gets paid ridiculous amounts, therefore no administration.
Fan Confidence:
Transfers: 2 Why on earth did we sign Exodus Geohaghan and Izale McLeod?!
Matches 3 Gannon has been impressive since taking over. 2 home games 2 wins.
Players- 4 There doing there best, just stupid defensive errors. Gannon is sorting it out though.
Overall confidence- 4 Proving he is a good manager at Championship level (not for long though) Seems to be getting the most out of Frecklington, Morgan and Dickinson. Just needs to patch up the defence a little more and we'll be fine.

JIMMY GANNONS BLUE 'N' WHITE ARMY!

Board Confidence:

Club Stature: 3/4 - Not as large as the 'top four' in the EPL, which would be 4/4 in my book, but we are one of the top clubs after those four.
Competitions: 2/4 - Failed to qualify for the Europa League last season. The relatively recent Carling Cup victory stops this from being a '1/4'
Wages: 2/4 - I only know the wages of some of the players, but I know Keane earns too much. I hope Celtic are paying the majority this season.
Squad Harmony: 3/4 - I would say 4/4 if I knew Pavlyuchenko was staying.

Fan Confidence (Spokesperson: King William Redrup I) :

Transfers: 4/4 - The Kranjcar signing was great, and loaning Keane out was another good idea as he's been horrendous for us lately. Also, keeping hold of Pavlyuchenko has kept me happy.
Matches: 2/4 - Recently we've let our early season form slip away from us. Hopefully we will remedy this from now on.
Players: 3/4 - I am pleased with the depth of the squad, and believe we have adequate cover in most, if not all, areas of the field.

Overall Confidence: I am pleased with the improvement this season compared to others. Hopefully we can start picking up some more points and kick on for fourth spot.

Job Status: Secure

Board Confidence:

Club Stature: 4/4
Competitions: 3/4
Wages: 3/4 Maybe lower Hargreaves wages, and Gary Nevilles.
Squad Harmony: 4/4

Fan Confidence (Spokesperson: [Scott Button]) :

Transfers:3/4 Selling ronaldo has increased the bank balance but he will be missed. signing michael owen instead of Karim Benzema has Lowered Fans Opinion, also not sgning in January.
Matches:3/4 Recent Form been Very Good. apart from a couple of blips against villa and everton.
Players: 4/4

Overall Confidence:

Very Pleased Mainly, Slightyl Dissapointed to go out of the FA cup against leeds.
Feel we are in a string league position.

Job Status: Untouchable. who would dare sack him.

I would never do better.

Back