Board Confidence

wardy93

Reaction score
Hi, i've been at NUFC for 2 years now, i took over when they were 20th in November of 2011 after 3 succesful years at Blyth. I steraed them to 8th one season, and 3rd in my second! ( Secret is scout young ENGLISH players, settle in easier)

I've won the F.A Cup, U.E.F.A Cup in my time, less importantly Community shield and Super cup.

Eventually my board confidence meter is very stable8-|

But its only about 2/3 of the way down to the end.

Waht's the best you have had on that meter and how long did it take?

Myne is about the same, im man city i have won the uefa and super in my first 2 years. They like me because i make profit on young players like delph, mcgugan who i made 4mill profit on because i sign them dead cheap but put clauses of high money when so many games but sell them after a year. newcastle want big things so win the premiership and it will go high and make money for them as hey are not the richest club in england.

Mines maybe the same as yours, maybe just a bit less. It ranges from secure to very secure depending on the run im having..

Usually they are impressed with my wage budget control and performances in the CL, other than a few good signings now and again they just think im average really. Maybe it depends what club your are like im Bayern and the board want me towin the league, cup, and CL every year and its not gunna happen with them beacuse of my transfer budget they give me. Perhaps when barca offer me the job i'll get a full bar :D

a full bar means you need to win every game 4-0 never loose gainst a rival, perfect comradship in your team, perfect wage budget control, too many perfect things, 75pc is more than good.

Unless any of you have had a full bar, then you wouldnt know how to go about it. obviously its impossible unless you cheat but even with cheating i would imagine it would be quite hard