board confidene update !!!!!!!!!!

mahone

Reaction score
hi

Every month there is a board confidene update .

club profit , loss ...

as in the pic i had made a profit of 98 m in this month but ...

my main expenditure is player wages ( 9.9 m ) ,
in other place my player wages are (1.859.249 m)

how it rise to 9 m ?
what i can do to make more proft or less expenditure ?

i am soory for my poor englsh .

thanks .

Well first, that is a MONTHLY update, and you pay wages WEEKLY. Though that still doesn't account for a couple million there... Maybe it's counting the wages spent all the $108 million worth of players that you sold. If they were all around for a week, then you would've payed their wages, thus the total would rise. Right now you have a shitload of profit, but ways to get more can be found somewhere else on this site, just use the search button and you'll definitely come up with something.

Probably through paying your players too much.....

Your weekly wage budget might not include things like goal bonuses, assist bonuses and clean sheet bonuses, if you have given your player high bonuses in their contracts that could be where the extra money is going.

to make money, move as much of your transfer budget into wages, you will earn interest on this and your balance will be healthier

to make money, move as much of your transfer budget into wages, you will earn interest on this and your balance will be healthier

Really that works?

what about the situation where you have more budget than balence. how can you recieve interest on proposed borrowing?

Also - would be a bit odd if you did have the money then took it out the bank and put it under your bed for transfers. I understand that you have long term savers and you cannot access funds that they give good interest but even in accounts where you have money avalible instantly you still get interest.

Or the game is just broken! or ,very unlinkely, I have got it wrong

Let's do a little math. About 4 weeks in a month, so you'd be paying 4 weeks of wages (possibly 5 on odd occasions, but we won't take that into account here).

We'll go by your current wages for this first part.

1,859,249 x 4 = 7,436,996.

Now we work out the 'missing' money.

9,900,000 - 7,436,996 = 2,463,004

That remaining $2,463,004 would've gone to either the players you sold, or into bonuses. It's not that much, and just wait until your next monthly update to see if it really was just the players you sold getting paid before leaving, or if it was bonuses contributing the most.