JakeRubin

Reaction score
Is everyone's board completely daft when it comes to the fanbase?

-The club has sold 13600 season tickets we expect that number to increase by 100 to 13700
One week later
-The club has sold 15800 season tickets we expect that number to increase by 100 to 15900
One week later
-The club has sold out of season tickets, selling many more than we expected.

Yet this happens every season. The club just won a septuple of course you're going to sell out of season tickets. Yet you insist that the fanbase is not large enough to warrant the building of a new stadium. No wonder you don't think it's large enough. You're completely deluded.

Is everyone's board like this?!?

Whos the club and whats the bank balance? Also are you in a lot of debt at the moment?

Yes mine are the same after 27 seasons mate. Luckily for me I don't need another new stadium, must be a nightmare for you.

Doncaster.

Bank Balance is over 60M - it goes up after the season, then the board take their dividends payout. Then finances go back towards 0 during the season. Sponsorship and competition payouts are keeping me afloat. But with a 20,000 seat stadium I'm never going to advance financially.

Discussed in full here --> http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...3018-doncaster-rovers-new-stadium-issues.html

Whos the club and whats the bank balance? Also are you in a lot of debt at the moment?