C-R-7

Reaction score
Alright i was just wondering if you get sacked if you dont get the expectation because i chose title challange. but iv had the big four in the last four games and lost all of them droped from 2nd to third. chelsea have a game in hand and are on the same point with about 8 games left.

will i get sacked ? if i dont finnish 2nd.

You probably won't get sacked,since you are basically challenging for the title.
You would,however, most likely get sacked if you guaranteed that you would win the title.

Who are you? If your Man City then theres a chance you might get sacked. But if you've been challenging all season and slipped up at the end then they will take that into concideration.

If you finish top 4 I think you'll be ok

u will still be safe if you get 4th according to my experiences but once you drop to 5th your job will be insecure

Who are you? If your Man City then theres a chance you might get sacked. But if you've been challenging all season and slipped up at the end then they will take that into concideration.

If you finish top 4 I think you'll be ok

im swansea and will it help my case if im doing good in the champions league ?

im not sure but i think it can vary as i have been at clubs with the min of playoffs finished in the bottom half and not even been insecure (i didnt do that well in the cups either) while others i have been expected to challenge for the title/promotion been in 4th or 5th half way through and got sacked

If you've gotten swansea to the Champs league then Congratz and I very much doubt your board will sack you.

They will take your past into consideration, If you look at the confidence tab it could say "We are very pleased with the increas of club stature.

Basically if you taken swansea to the champs league then your more a club legend then a risk!

You'll be fine!

I have a question mate..if i tell the board that i will win the title in order to get the money (i'm in junuary tranfer window and the board decide to change season expectations because of my first position in the league..they are prepared to give me some money if i choose win the title), will i get sacked at the end of season if i don't win the title?

there is a risk of you getting sacked if you change your expectations and aren't able to follow up.

I told the board I would be 'up there' with HSV.. so do I have to be in the top 4 or the top 6?!
I am 7th right now in January, and my job is stable.

Just go to the board room and look at job satisfaction... If your transfer were good, you're doing well in matches and decent in competitions, and you're listed as "stable", you'll be fine