Thierry

Reaction score
hi, as a manager, can you employ or even add (using a modded software) a board member? i'd like Wenger to be on my board but not sure how or even if its possible?

could you point me in the right direction please mate, I'm a newbie to FM.

Use the official data editor that comes with the game. You will have to start a new game for the change to take effect.

or use fmrte i think its possible using that it defiantly works with the editor but you need to start a new game for that

or use fmrte i think its possible using that it defiantly works with the editor but you need to start a new game for that

how? (on FMRTE) ? I tried looking on wengers screen in FMRTE but it doesn't allow you to add him somewhere, like wise on Arsenals, it doesn't allow you to add members on the staff page

------------------------------------

could you also please advise me on staff members? who should I get rid of and hire? I don't really want loads of scouts doing naff all and staff who can be replaced or got rid of because another member of staff could take over...

regarding scouts, I'm only really in need of the "scout next opponent" - scout loans and the odd player who I need opinions on... who should I keep and who should I get rid of... again I don't want loads of staff members

Last edited:
not sure how but its probably possible to do it, have a fiddle with it