JamieFm91

Reaction score
Played this game since release date and i've always adhered to following the board philosophies. The board have asked for me to play possession football. I've created a new tactic which doesn't always guarantee the lionshare of possession but is quite amazing beating Bayern 4-1 and Barce 4-0 both away albeit pre-season but my question is will the board surrender their possession philosophy for success? Anyone had experiences of not doing what the big man wants?

Played this game since release date and i've always adhered to following the board philosophies. The board have asked for me to play possession football. I've created a new tactic which doesn't always guarantee the lionshare of possession but is quite amazing beating Bayern 4-1 and Barce 4-0 both away albeit pre-season but my question is will the board surrender their possession philosophy for success? Anyone had experiences of not doing what the big man wants?

It won't get you the sack if you ignore it, especially if you are winning. The philosophies can be renegotiated, I usually to get rid of a bad philosophy like "Play Defensive Football" will try and get them to agree to a new philosophy like "Develop Youth Players Though Academy", IDK what it actually is but you get the point. That usually works.