GSanity92

Reaction score
I'm playing as Chelsea at the start of my 2nd season and i asked the board to expand the stadium as well as building a new one, but they refused both times. Does anyone know why? Could anyone tell me how to make them say yes?

happend to me when i asked to expand stadium they refused happens all the time m8t,i was liverpool at the time

I asked man utd board at the start of the first season and they said no, end of first season and we had won pretty much everything they advised me that they were expanding the stadium by 16.000 seats haha now it is 90.000. I think you either have to be there for a while, have council planning permission ie: space to expand and have won quite a bit so that your board knows that the stadium will get filled,

no point having 100.000 seater with only 50.000 in it aye???

Stamford Bridge is limited to expansion by the game database. Will not expand past 42,000 seats no matter how many times you request it.

They will build a new stadium once you've been there for a few years, win trophies and their attendance is constantly at 98-100%. Need to have probably about £150 million in finances though as building a new stadium is expensive.

Yeah true, i know with man utd they don't expand past 100.000 but i think thats plenty, i guess you will just need to win a lot be there for a few years and then request a new stadium.

Stamford Bridge is limited to expansion by the game database. Will not expand past 42,000 seats no matter how many times you request it.

They will build a new stadium once you've been there for a few years, win trophies and their attendance is constantly at 98-100%. Need to have probably about £150 million in finances though as building a new stadium is expensive.

What he said basically.

So there is no way i can expand yet?
how can you make sure your attendance is 99% all the time?

a sawn off shotgun and balaclava would certainly help i think coupled with bursting into the boardroom during a board meeting :p
or you could boost the clubs reputation get high attendance ratings and have a healthy bank balance this should do the trick

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

So there is no way i can expand yet?
how can you make sure your attendance is 99% all the time?
by your team winning matches consistently

how do you lower ticket prices? My average attendance at the moment is 97 would that be enough to get the board to agree after another season or 2?