camdmitchell

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am Tottenham and I was towards the end of my first transfer window with them when trying to sign a 29 mil player....

It recommended I get the board to negotiate this because first of all I didn't have enough money and also because it was such an important player! I accepted and the board discussed with me and said it had already given me enough money to use (I had 15mil at this time)..

I then said it was very important etc and they said "We understand how important the player is, leave it with us and we'll get you to the player"

anyway the player never came but they took my 15mil transfer kitty away from me!! Any idea why this happened? Is this a flaw in the game?? If so does anyone know any cheats I can use to get my 15 mil back (I'd never normally use them but if a flaw has taken my whole transfer budget I need it back and not a cent more!)

Cheers

How long has it been since they said they'd handle it and how long since they took the money?

Also, have you noticed them driving new cars lately? Taking exotic trips? That sort of thing?

^^lol

Have you checked the transfer centre to see if its still being negotiated or joining on a certain date?

Well this was back in August just before the end of the window... it is now December!

I did check the transfer section before the deadline and it said the offer had been withdrawn ....

Hahahah and yes I did notice Bill was driving a new Bentleigh the pr1ck!

hahahah wow thats unlucky mate. first ive heard of this

Ah thats where Daniel Levy got that 15 mill from to buy a 25 acre pig farm in Devon...
They say jewish people are good with money too, maybe the board decided you would do a rafa on them and buy another 'babel'.
I'm sure they had good reason to <)

Maybe they took away the money and put it into their bank so that they can pay some debt?

I am not sure, check if the player is arriving in the next transfer window or something due to work permit issues etc.

Haha you´re and ******* haha

Little joke XD try fmrate ..

Ah thats where Daniel Levy got that 15 mill from to buy a 25 acre pig farm in Devon...
They say jewish people are good with money too, maybe the board decided you would do a rafa on them and buy another 'babel'.
I'm sure they had good reason to <)

Very thrifty those jews, Levy is a god of financial management (thank god for spurs hitler was stopped :p)

Very thrifty those jews, Levy is a god of financial management (thank god for spurs hitler was stopped :p)

I thought he was a Centre Back for bayern munich
;)
But he WAS stopped and rightly so by the Soviets, now all of us can sleep better. I wouldn't mind hiring Levy to be my accountant...

Last edited:
Is hitler stopped?
I thought he was a Centre Back for bayern munich
Check out his Fifa Ultimate Team stats they are insane! ;)

You both need to grow up. I dont even have to explain what you are doing wrong. Bringing Hitler in the topic is a shame, better recognize your history and show some respect.

You both need to grow up. I dont even have to explain what you are doing wrong. Bringing Hitler in the topic is a shame, better recognize your history and show some respect.

I could go on after you said this however i wont, i most certainly know my history and have no problem with what i said. I will however stop now because this is off topic

Recognise history?
We didnt make jokes about Hitler, I simply brought up that I have a trading card of the said 'Hitler' and shared it with the group.
No one mentioned what a 'great guy' he was did we
Jesus. Back on topic please

Last edited:
Recognise history?
We didnt make jokes about Hitler, I simply brought up that I have a trading card of the said 'Hitler' and shared it with the group.
No one mentioned what a 'great guy' he was did we
Jesus. Back on topic please

Bringing in Hitler because Jonoguy cracked a stereotype about jews? thats just sad imo.

Yawnnnnnnn :O
OP- Seems we all agree that the board just took it away from you, it is a recession after all, you need to knuckle down and work with what they left you. ;)

Yeah it seems they did... Oh well!

I sold a few players and worked with that... came 5th in my first season and won the FA cup.. Played Man City on the last game of the season for 4th spot and lost... damnit!

New season ahead looks promising..... tough competition thuogh! Man City have already spent half of the money in the world!