Board promises/Footballing philosophy

cg90

Reaction score
Hello there, I'm not quite sure what part of the forum this should be posted in so I figured the discussion section was the broadest place possible to, apologies if it's in fact the wrong place. Also, apologies if there is already a thread about this somewhere, I did search but found nothing!

Anyway, I want to start a game with a team where the Chairman expects a particular style of football/development of youth/transfer policy but I don't really know what teams have a chairman that asks for this other than Barcelona, Roma, Man United and Dortmund.

So, I was wondering if any of you would be able to point me in the right direction of some other teams that have this?

Cheers!

Liverpool have a expectation of giving youth players chances and playing attractive attacking football.

Ajax, Play attacking football, develop players using youth system

Arsenal expect attractive football, possession and to give youth a chance :)

Barcelona have give youth a chance and play attacking football

Porto expects possesion and attacking football.
City expects highly rated players signed.

Southampton have attacking football and give youth players a chance :)

Man city and PSG expect attacking football and high profile signings (which is impossible, I've signed Bale, Wilshire, Walcott, Baines, Sturridge, Cahill, Etc. and I'm still on 0%. Rant aside)

Seattle Sounders board requests play attacking football and play possession football.

Man city and PSG expect attacking football and high profile signings (which is impossible, I've signed Bale, Wilshire, Walcott, Baines, Sturridge, Cahill, Etc. and I'm still on 0%. Rant aside)

Yeah i know io have had to lower my wages by 50k just to get rid of the board promises