defwhish

Reaction score
I am into my 5th season with Aston Villa. Record as follows

FA CUP - Season One
Uefa CUP - Season 3, 4
Super Cup - Season 4, 5
Prem - Season 4

whenever i ask my board to find a feeder club, they are always willing to look but NEVER find a suitable candidate? Anyone having similar issues?

Also, is there a way to repair damaged relationships with agents? I was forced into selling Nem as his agent hated me, increasing his asking wage to 160k p/w and way too high for my modest budget.

Did anyone find Ter Stegen extremely disappointing? He never averages over 7 in a season for me despite having one of the best defences in the league.

Also - Ciaran Clark is absolutely outstanding on this game!

Great, i've just signed ter Stegen :( he's been ok so far and his stats are pretty good tho :/
When i ask the board for a feeder club they give me the option of finding one myself, have you tried that?

Great, i've just signed ter Stegen :( he's been ok so far and his stats are pretty good tho :/
When i ask the board for a feeder club they give me the option of finding one myself, have you tried that?

no i haven't tried that, i don't seem to get the option? ill see if i can get that option

Ter Stegen just seems to make a lot of errors, good shot stopper but weak at crosses even though i have defend set piece match prep.

Also - Ciaran Clark is absolutely outstanding on this game!

Don't remind me of that ****** traitor. He skipped to Man United in my fourth season as he turned out to have a release clause and refused to negotiate a new contract. Joke's on him, we're still above them in the League and have knocked them out of the League Cup.

The only solution with agents is to offer them out of proportion agent fees and make talks with them as quick as possible. I also have signed ter Stegen and was extremely disappointed, not all he's hyped up to be at all.

Also, is there a way to repair damaged relationships with agents? I was forced into selling Nem as his agent hated me, increasing his asking wage to 160k p/w and way too high for my modest budget.

If you click on the agent it will show his client list, sort them by order of price (Cheapest first) and buy a few of his free-agent clients on 1 year deals. This should help :) (I got the Ox's agent to go from strongly disliked to friends doing this!)

If you click on the agent it will show his client list, sort them by order of price (Cheapest first) and buy a few of his free-agent clients on 1 year deals. This should help :) (I got the Ox's agent to go from strongly disliked to friends doing this!)

awesome idea mate thank you!! first person to have a good answer on how to do this. if i knew this last season i could've saved Nem and now he is rotting in Bayern's team while i have Muniain

awesome idea mate thank you!! first person to have a good answer on how to do this. if i knew this last season i could've saved Nem and now he is rotting in Bayern's team while i have Muniain

No problem mate, happy to help :)