TheWanderer

Reaction score
Hi guys just a quick Q. i saw once someone had a board request screenshot showing how far a certain request was for example youth facilities upgrade was at 84 percent. How do you get to that screen i have just been granted permission to upgrade facilites and make a feeder club THANKS

Go to the boadroom and you should see it on the left hand side.

Beadstarr got it right mate, who are you on the game btw? 9/10 my board reject my requests.... the 1/10 is prob only to improve the training or youth facilities, has anyone ever been granted a new stadium?? ive seen people who have had their stadiums attendance improved and that has happened to me many times with various clubs after the board just came to me and told me how long it would take but have any of you guys actually gone to the board n asked for a new stadium n it has been granted??

i got promoted with notts county on one of my games and you would think with all the money they say they have a new stadium would be a decent idea, but No! rejected lol.....

By the way. There is an exploit in this area.

If you suggest it to the board, and they reject it, you can usually try to convince them again, but if they reject, you won't be able to ask again several months.

However, if you leave the conversation after the first denial that day, you can ask again tomorrow like the first conversation never happend. So you can propose it to them every day until they accept.

Should be fixed.