Board?!?! Said they would sing a player and havent?

alanrichie

Reaction score
Basically had a 6million budget with Newcastle first season due to selling Carrol, smith, barton and ameobi.

Asked them to help me sign Artem Milevskyi clicked this would show we mean business... meh just look at the screenie

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Now the transfer deadline has passed ( 2nd september 2010) i have 0 transfer buget (had 6mil) and nothing has happend with Milevskyi?

Help? I have a save set at the 23rd August just incase of this..

That happened to me when i once asked the board to sign Lukaku in one of my saves. Seems abit strange!

Happened to me with wolfsburg, third season wanted Manuel Neuer, they said he was a player that they believed would improve the squad. Then nothing??? they didnt however take away my transfer budget like yours so i didnt really lose out. Must be a bug in the game because there a few threads like this one

Look at the player you are trying to sign, maybe they have signed him and he will arrive at the next transfer season..?

Dunow what to do...

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

Look at the player you are trying to sign, maybe they have signed him and he will arrive at the next transfer season..?

Nope no offers nothing...

It's a bug, reported to SI many times.

that didnt happen to me though.

4th season and told the board that i would like to sign Robert Aquafresca and it was immediately accepted and was surprised the board offered 36mil for him to Genoa. That's the only thing the board has done right for me (H)

Nope no offers nothing...

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

It's a bug, reported to SI many times.

Im up to October now doing quite well, is there anypoint in me playing on will i ever have transfer funds?

You could try asking the board to increase your transfer budget. if they don't then the only way you will get some transfer money is by selling players, or waiting for your 2nd season budget.

You could try asking the board to increase your transfer budget. if they don't then the only way you will get some transfer money is by selling players, or waiting for your 2nd season budget.

Asked and they said what i had was ample (0) - 6 million FFS! TBH might cheat and get 6 million from city or something cause this is BS.

so next season i will have funds yes?

Yes this wont affect your futur budgets.

Same thing happened to me for Man Utd trying to sign Dzeko it took money off my budget though was gutted so only managed to sign Jefferson Farfan who done the business though so no harm done