Margent

Reaction score
I am playing with Berlin-Köpenick Dammfeld and doing quite good (reach europe this season) but I have a big problem! The board accepts **** BIDS on my players all the time, makes it hard to develop the team. How the **** can I make this stop?

The last one: View attachment 63344

He being sold now for 8.000.000 Euro.... EIGHT!? and I can't do nothing. I bought this player for 500k and let him develop in my team and now the board is selling him :((

They also sold a young wing back and I have still problem to find replacement. And they sold Attakin Akkaynak (spelling), my key player and captain for 12.000.000 etc.

First of all, i don't want to sell these players
Second, I could get a lot more money IF I was about to sell them myself.

Help!!

Could you show your finances and the messages you receive when the board accepts the bids?

I believe there are a few situations which could cause this, but I don't know any real solutions. I'm pretty sure these are most of the situations:
> The club is in debt/low finances
> Transfer fee being high compared to club finances & reputation
> Club in administration and forced to sell no matter what
> Bid is many times over the transfer value of the player
> Release clause in player contract
> Player contract running out, so value massively decreased. Club want to cash in
> Player being unhappy, gone public and was promised to be sold

Some of these are easy to fix. But finances and reputation are things that take time. I think you'll just have to be a selling club until those things have increased.

One more thing which I believe has a big influence: the board. The board/owner has hidden stats. It's possible that they influence this part of the game.

View attachment 63316View attachment 63314View attachment 63311

First pic is the message when he was sold (is quite the same as when the board accepted the bid, basically, to good to refuse, without explanation).
Third picture is my economics.

He's contract was long and without release clause (almost never have release clause and if I have, it is always extremely high)

Now, when he is at Leverkusen, his transfer value is 18m. When I had him, as you can see from the picture in the first post, he's transfer value was 3.9 (in my team)

Stupid business from the board.

Not only is he a good player, also left footed and with good pace/acc and good "ball playing def" wich made him fit PERFECT in my defence line. Will NEVER be able to replace him.

Got 8.5 million :/

Last edited:
Your board possibly have high stats on the interfering which means they will take control, If you have bought him for 500k then they just see it as great business and profit, Is there no way you can interact with them and say hes too valuable a player ? Think your board may just be ******** though.

When the board accepted a bid for Atakan Akkanyak (this is how he spell his name) I could hit a button to "protest against transfer". They listened one time, but of course another team just bidded again and then they accepted the bid and I couldn't even protest.

At this Slavoljub transfer, I didn't get the oppurtunity to protest at all.

Now Atakan is valued 25 milion and plays at Gelsenkirchen that came 3rd in Bundesliga. So he is basically a top quality player... :( You guys know who I have instead of Atakan? ALLAN (the liverpool talent) signed on a free trasnfer. He plays really well and therefore I like him, but what I mean is that it is impossible for me to replace theese player with equal quality.

View attachment 63301View attachment 63300View attachment 63299

This is one of the frustrations of building up a smaller club and developing talent. You are forced to be a selling club for quite a while. There really isn't anything you can do about it. And its not unrealistic - look at Southampton. Do you think they want to sell their best players to Liverpool every year? No, but they are a smaller club - the fact that they can leverage bigger money has more to do with the Premier League finances than anything else.

Player value and what is seen as a good sale value depends on a combination of factors - club reputation, league reputation, player reputation, and current finances. The smaller you are a club, the less it will take for the board to see an offer as "good value" and accept it. Even if you are sitting on a pile of money, that won't necessarily go away entirely. And you aren't - based on the pic you posted, your finances are dropping to zero or below zero every year. So at the very moment they accpeted the offer, you may have had a lot of money, but you can hardly say that club has great finances and doesn't need any additional income. Obviously if you consistently drop below zero, the finances need work. if you were always sitting on 100m (which happens with some clubs), then you might have more of a point.

I ran into something similar on a save in Colombia on FM17. Clubs in Europe were coming hard after several 5 star newgens I was developing into wonderkids. The offers were buggy, but when I realized I couldn't avoid selling the player, I offered a couple out. I ended getting 10m + 50% sell-on when the board was accepting offers under 1m. I did post on SI about it and the "one protest and done" to the board over a sale over your head was supposed to get reconsidered.

If the board accepts an offer and you know you will lose the player, you can try offer them out and see if you can squeeze a bit more money out of another club. Beyond that, operate like Southampton does (or tries to) and always have potential replacements lined up for any players you might lose.

Yes, thanx, I need to try to get more money and a 50% clause into the deals.

I played a whole season now (I have the flue, so lyin in bed all day everyday currently) and it took me almost the whole season just to find a new tactic (because I couldn't keep working on the one I already got due to the sellings of players). Dropped to 9th position in the league instead of establish me as a europe contender.

Now in the new transfer window the board gave me 12 millions to spent though (can be adjusted to 18), so for the first time I could actually sign some good players ;)

Last edited:
Set the asking price of the player to 0, then set the game to reject all offers, that way all clubs will offer and it always get rejected.

Failing that, offer your player out for 0 a better club will come in for , keep delaying the deal every week until the window is closed

Another great business from the board

View attachment 61970View attachment 61969

This was my last good/talented player. Now I am in a relagation battle and will get fired if I dont win three games in a row.

This board ****** me up big time. From europe to relagation in two seasons and fired. The board made it impossible.

Last edited:
Miraculously I survived the relagation battle. Also, got new owners :D

I can do whatever I want on the transfer market (I can sell the players I want to sell to a price that I want to sell them to).

The result so far:

View attachment 60958