RossRankin

Reaction score
Anyone know if there is anything I can do to try and make a chairman step down and get replaced by someone willing to put a lot of money into the club?

I'm after non prem clubs though so it might be harder to get people willing to invest.

Only way you could do it on FM11, was to use FMRTE and set your chairman's status to like 1000. Then the chairman will want to step down. But that doesn't mean you'll get taken over by a millionaire.

what's the challenge in managing a smaller club if you can just buy yourself to the top?

I am Darlington in the Blue Square Premier and it seems every week a new club is getting taken over. Should come down here man, pick one at random, will most likely get taken over.

Usually its just one club a season in the lower two leagues, but you won't feel a difference and it will most likely just be a nuisance. It will either be just a new director from what you already have or a local chairman, but never anyone big. So een if you did, don't get your hopes up.

Usually its just one club a season in the lower two leagues, but you won't feel a difference and it will most likely just be a nuisance. It will either be just a new director from what you already have or a local chairman, but never anyone big. So een if you did, don't get your hopes up.

Yeah usually nothing good ever comes of it, occasionally debts are paid off which means you're allowed more money over time but generally won't get what I'm after.