IggyGoal

Reaction score
Hi.

I found out if you ask for better facilities and they say "no" and then have a second chance to convince them, you can just proceed to the next day and try over again and ask for better facilities. Then you can do this until they accept it in the first shot so you are sure you will get the improvement planned.

Isn't this a bug and should be fixed?

I figured it happened when the conversation still had options you could choose to try to convince, but I don't know if this happens too if you just don't press the "end conversation".

Any comments on if this should be fixed?

---------- Post added at 04:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 04:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 AM ----------

Here another example where discussion has ended, but I don't press end conversation. And still the conversation isn't saved and I can ask the next day again...

Maybe they just gave in and are hoping to god that you're as persistent on the pitch as you are off it.

On topic: Not sure if its a bug, a game day has passed so it might be normal but see what everyone else says.

It's not the next day - but the same day. Once you get to the 30th it'll be greyed out. It's a bug, though, up to you to use it or not.