jordanzynk

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone else has this problem.

I have a game which has been going on 10seasons, (started unemployed sunday league rep) managed, cowdenbeath, ross county, middlesburgh, and currently aston villa.

I'm very impressed with my game :)

when i was cowdenbeath i requested to relay my pitch which the board happily agreed. after it was complete it appeared on my boardroom status page as started 27/7/2013, and complete 11/7/2013 which i found odd.

I then moved to ross county and i requested to improve youth facilities which they agreed. this status has, started 27/5/2018 and complete 12/11/2018.

I am currently Aston Villa manager but these two requests are still on this page. I am in the year 2021

Is this a glitch as surley i should have Ross County and Middlesbrugh status's on my boardroom page?

I think it is a glitch. You might wanna report it to SI

I think I may have found another glitch about the same kind of thing. I requested to improve Southampton's Youth and Training facilities at the beginning of season 1. Both to finish at 25th May 2011. Almost a year later, that is good. However, a month away from this date, 25th April 2011, it still says 'Planning'! Do they really plan for 11 months and then build for 1? I hope it is finished by the 25th May 2011 anyhow! :D