Alecs

Reaction score
Boca Juniors
View attachment 76288

Club Atlético Boca Juniors, known simply as Boca Juniors or Boca, is a popular Argentine sports club, best known for its football team. Its home base is the neighborhood of La Boca, in Buenos Aires, and their home field is Estadio Alberto J. Armando, better known as La Bombonera. Their main rival is River Plate, with whom they contest the Superclásico.
The club have combined to win 41 official tournaments. They had won a record 18 international titles,[1] equal to A.C. Milan. Their haul includes six Copa Libertadores[2], four Recopa Sudamericana, three world club titles (Intercontinental Cup)[3], two Copa Sudamericana, one Copa Oro, one Supercopa Sudamericana, and one Supercopa Masters . The youth academy has produced many Argentine internationals such as Juan Román Riquelme, Nicolás Burdisso, Carlos Tévez and Fernando Gago who have played or are playing for top European clubs.

View attachment 76287
Who is he?
That's the most common question on Boca Juniors fans lips as their favorite club has appointed rookie manager, Alex Pintilei as their new manager.Despite been
skeptical, the fans said that will let the results speaking for the new manager.In an interview for the club's official site, new manager reveiled his intentions of taking Boca to their golden days.

updates to come soon...

Last edited:
Good luck, but just wondering, did you cop and paste your op from wikipedia?

thanks, yes i copyed it, do you how to get rid of the links under the words?:)

Em, I know how to do it if you are editing a signature but not quite sure how to do it like this. Sorry mate.

View attachment 76384

Pre-season is finished, Boca Juniors played 6 friendly games:
Hull - Boca Juniors
View attachment 76380

A really either side game, and the result is the correct one, also Martin Palermo was injured in this match, and he will be unvailable for 3 weeks, missing the Copa Sudamerica Knockout Stage against River Plate:'(

Ferro - Boca Juniors
View attachment 76379

A deserved result, and one that everyone was expected.

Fenix - Boca Juniors
View attachment 76378

A hard victory and a undeserved one to be honest. I lectured my players after the game and seemed they understood what i asked from them.

Renistas - Boca Juniors
View attachment 76382

Wonderful game from my players, they were fantastic even if we played against such a week team.

Racing Montevideo - Boca Juniors
View attachment 76381

Good win and a solid performance, we are on the wave.

Danubio - Boca Juniors
View attachment 76377

Verry good first half, modest the second one but we got the win, playing with most of the subs.

In the next update: transfers and new kits

Last edited:
View attachment 76417

Boca Juniors transfers
In's
Christian Alvarez- Espanyol 1.2 mil Euros
View attachment 76418
Out's
Claudio Morel Rodriguez- Birmingham 7 mil Euros
View attachment 76419

all transfers:View attachment 76420

View attachment 76423
New Boca Juniors kits unveiled
At a press conference held at La Bombonera stadium, Boca Juniors had released thier kits for the 2009-20010 season. The kits were presented by the club's captain and vice-captain: Martin Palermo and Juan Roman Riquelme. Pictures of the kits:
View attachment 76421-home
View attachment 76422-away

Great start. I once started a game with River Plate, btu it didn't go far, but Argentine clubs have some great youth facilities. Also, I love the kit template.

August Update
Copa Sudamericana preliminary round vs River Plate
View attachment 76438
Good result and a fair one, it give us hopes to make it to the next round

Argentina Primera Division vs Rosario Central
View attachment 76439
We were perhaps the better team, but we missed a lot and the score doesn't reflect the way the game was played.

Argentina Primera Division vs Chacarita
View attachment 76440
Again we missed a lot of changes, but we scored now and the win is fully deserved.

Argentina Primera Division vs Independiente
View attachment 76441
I am really dissapointed with the way that my boys played in this game, the result is embarassing, we have no excuses

Argentina Primera Division vs Huracan
View attachment 76442
That's more likely, we controlled the game all the way till the end and the result is completely deserved.

League Table after august:
View attachment 76445

Monthly review
Wins: 2
Draws: 2
Losses: 1

Decent month, but not the month that a club like Boca Juniors to be proud of.

Player of the Month:
Juan Roman Riquelme
View attachment 76448

Last edited:
good luck with this - Palermo is a beast of a target man ;)

good luck with this - Palermo is a beast of a target man ;)

thanks for the advice, i use Palermo as Target man, but he only played 2 games this season and in one of them it was still recovering from his injury

Good luck, should be interesting with a different league than usual :)

September update
View attachment 76543
Copa Sudamericana vs River Plate
View attachment 76541
Really happy and proud with my team.

Argentina Primera Division vs Atletico Tucuman
View attachment 76538
Verry good match and performance from my players.

Argentina Primera Division vs Godoy Cruz
View attachment 76540
The result that everyone expected, and a completely deserved one

Argentina Primera Division vs Racing Club
View attachment 76545
We played well, but their goalkeeper was tremendous, dissapointed with the result.

Copa Sudamericana 1st round vs River Plate ( URU )
View attachment 76542
A match that we should win comfortably, but we missed **** a lot of chances.

Argentina Primera Division vs Estudiantes
View attachment 76539
We were hopeless, didn't show anything, they fully deserve their win, should have been a bigger margin win.

League table after September:
View attachment 76537

Month review:
wins:3
draws:1
losses:2

Again, i'm not verry happy with the way my team played this month.

Player of the month:
Martin Palermo
View attachment 76544

thanks for all your comments guys :D
View attachment 76661
October Update
Argentinos Juniors - Boca Juniors
View attachment 76662
Good and fully deserved result.

River Plate ( URU ) - Boca Juniors ( Copa SA )
View attachment 76663
Great and entertaining match, we should have scored more, but they had a fantastic keeper

Boca Juniors - Arsenal Sarandi
View attachment 76664
Well deserved win.

Tigre - Boca Juniors
View attachment 76665
A match that could go either way, and the result is the correct one.

Velez Sarsfield - Boca Juniors( Copa SA )
View attachment 76666
Good win , especially because we won the away game.

League Table
View attachment 76667

Month review
Wins : 4
Draws :1
Losses:0
Finally, a great month :) .

Player of the month:
Christian Alvarez
View attachment 76668

Top notch mate! Just wondering, how did you get your sig? Have a look at Sebastian Fernandez from Banfield, please have a look at him infact.

for the sig i clicked someone's signature and i was redirected to fm base sig site ( or something ), made an account and completed what i was asked :), also Fernandez looks like a great player, but i have to raise some funds to buy him, thanks for advice.

Thanks mate. I just thought he might be a good replacement for Palermo. He netted 24 in 32 for my Velez team in the league as a poacher so up top with Mouche (if thats who your playing) would be ideal. Good luck anyway!