Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
So i've decided to start the game as Boca Juniors, try and give S.America a blast.

It's pre season and i like what i see, how ever, i have clubs offering stupid money for my players, so I'll be selling a few.

I've already tried signing the likes of Hazard, and young super stars like that but they're clearly not interested in a move to Argentina.

What i am looking for is some one to play up front, Leigh Griffiths wont come either, and a couple of midfielders.

Any price really, as i can offer money over fixed months

Cheers

Reaction score
Morales, a chilean winger in Dinamo Zagreb, you can get him for 1million

Reaction score
I've gone for that player from Zagreb, hopefully they accept my initial bid of 750,000....By the looks of it, Just made a bid for Aguero, 100 million, and he wants to enter contract negotiations, obviously i wont sign him because i dont have that kind of money but it's interesting that Argentinian players are more then happy to come back