JenningsK

Reaction score
Can someone explain to me why Sergio Ramos and Cristiano Ronaldo are nervous at the half while we are 2 up against Celta. Did they just find out they got a prostitute pregnant! I dont get it! Can someone explain!

It's most of the times the same body language they had the last minutes if the first half. If they missed some easy passes/chances, lost some tackling duels and the opponents looked to control the events in the field, players can get nervous as they have higher expectations on them selfes and the team. If the team should score one more goal or get in control again, this can change within the first minutes.

I have actually raised a question regarding this with SI, but have never got an answer.My question is what is the cause and what is the effect. Are the getting nervous due to events on the field and this effecting their game...or... are they playing poorly( for the moment) and the assistant managers puts this down to them being nervous, not effecting their game so the speak.

Nervous( as in NOT Composed) = Related with the pressure the player feels and his own expectation versus his performance on the pitch and the way the team seems to be in control. Here, an ambitious player will get more nervous than one that actually don't care that much.

Anxious( as in NOT Confident)= Related to his confidence. If he suddenly gets 2nd doubts that he and the team is up for it( might be after the other team dominating the stats)

As you can only see one body language at a time, This is the reason why a player can go from being Nervous( pressure) to Fired up ( he got motivate by the team talk and the event on the field made his pressure " normal") and then after another 5 minutes to Confident ( and his confidence got higher after the team being in control and he made some good actions)

Last edited:
Oh Okay thanks for clearing that up mate. I just found it confusing that Ronaldo would be nervous.

Ronaldo has gotten me pregnant just by looking at me through a TV screen before.

As usually TBH explained it well, but keep in mind that Ronaldo has one messed up personality on FM.