Bogey Teams & Players

Brum Boy

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has teams that no matter what they just dont seem to beat, and certain players that always score past you no matter how good they are.

My bogey team is man city home and away i seem to lose everytime i play them, i just cant seem to beat them even in my advanced season when im challenging for CL places etc just always seem to get the better of me.

Players i have two that score past me everytime without fail, darius vassell is like a machine against me, and i player from burnley brisha or something like that a RM/ST.

Just getting really frustrated and wondered if anyone else had the same problem with any other teams or players

Don't really have any bogey teams. Bianchi always seems to get a hattrick against me, overrated piece of ****.

Any striker/midfielder who hasn't scored yet that season.:mad:

Yup same here, guaranteed to score 2 or 3 25 yard volleys into the top corner. It's a right ***** :mad:

teams that **** me off

Dundee Utd
Derby
Reading
Celtic

Players

Vassell
Collins John
Noel Hunt
Adebayor

Qpr really annoy me always seem to hammer me no matter how well am doing

Teams who haven't won for about 10 games. On my current Leics game I think only Wolves are a bogey team who I usually get hammered by (which is a ***** cos they are a local rival) and Eastwood is always immense

Any striker/midfielder who hasn't scored yet that season.:mad:

Ttm

Man City fo' sho', no matter how well I'm doing, they always hockey me. Bayern Munich too.

Whenever I play Reading in the league they play 4-2-4 against me. :w00t:

Yeah Reading always beat me

With spurs i was second and challenging for the title but they beat me home and away and in the FA Cup third round :irked:

There whole squad is over rated it's shocking

Newcastle!!! Milner always scores against me from AMC. And also I've drawn 3
times to Birmingham this season despite being top of the EPL. Finally Reading aswell. Leroy Lita has scored 20 goals in just 13 games :w00t: this season and seems to always score a hat-trick against me :mad: