Status
Not open for further replies.

leedsfan

Reaction score
So I've searched the forum for a Bojan thread and cannot see one for 2010, only 2009. I was just thinking what role is best to play him at, i have thought of trying to re-train him as a winger as his stats suggest he could play there. but playing him as stricker is making my debate on his role, like a poacher etc etc. I'm not fully certain on this, if you could help please do.. thanks people!!(H)

You can play him as a Deep Lying forward S or A
Or as a Treq;)

Cheers is this his best position, like his rating etc good in games, goals and all that??

exactly, i prefer him to play DLF support though, seems to be better for the team

Bojan Is a tricky one to find out, his position is baffeling me, i tryed him as DLF but no luck. I've tryed him as poacher, seems to score some goals but not alot. his only 22 though still learning, may get VanPersie to tutor him see if that helps.

Trequartista or advanced forward, depending on who his partner is I reckon.
If it is a Torres or Drogba type player, trequartista. With the other playing advanced or complete forward.
If it is a Berbatov type player advanced forward. With the other as a deep-lying forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.