Bologna - Under New Management

November

View attachment 13043
A great month again, we stat off with a win against Benfica that secures our place in the 1st knockout round of the Champions League with 2 games to spare. Our back ups then go out and secure a narrow win over local rivals SPAL. The win was marred by our third goal being ruled out for offside where I then showed my displeasure at the press conference which for the first time I got a touch line ban for the game against Roma.

View attachment 13042
Against Roma I picked the starting XI but that was all I was able to do and we fell to a late draw. The Arsenal game came too soon after it and fatigue took its toll and we lost to the better team. The back ups then got put back out against Sassuolo who helped us bounce back with a win to secure top spot in the league.

View attachment 13041

December Fixtures

View attachment 13040
A couple of tough games this month with the Juventus one could give us a massive boost if we win it.

Sorry guys this has died on its ****. Had just become far too easy in the second season. Should not be able to beat Dortmund 6-0 at home and juventus 3-0 away from home. Kind of ruined it for me

Sorry guys this has died on its ****. Had just become far too easy in the second season. Should not be able to beat Dortmund 6-0 at home and juventus 3-0 away from home. Kind of ruined it for me
Really sad to hear it mate - was a great story. But yes I agree it’s quite annoying when your team does a bit too well especially when winning by such big margins. Good luck on your next story though!