tommyd150

Reaction score
DIDN'T KNOW WERE TO POST THIS THREAD!!...

View attachment 341296 View attachment 341295 So im Bolton im 7th 1 point off playoffs i started the season with no budget etc so i sold a few players and got money in to club i had £1.3m and £30k in wages then club took it away so i had £0 funds and minus £30k in wages so im in January i dont want to go into administration or owt so im trying to get rid of a few players who are worth a few million and on like £10-20k wages and ill just have to use what ive got and some youths i need some tips on how to help clubs finances im not used to been a club thats have so bad money troubles so any advice would be appreciated thanks :)

Same when I did a bolton save quite a few players on good wages there that you need to shift... Replace them with decent youth that can be sold on for a tidy profit Lewis Milne is a good example of this can be picked up for 45k and you could probably sell him on for 10 times as much as long as your in the championship you will have to continue doing this with the debts they have

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I quit the save i sold Mark Davies and 3 other player for a combined fee over around £8-9m they gave none of the money and -28k in wages so i had 14 players and cudnt buy or loan any1 and no decent youths.