Bolton Revival - Legend of Manager Laurent Blanc

chrisjericho

Reaction score
View attachment 259430
Owen Coyle shocks Bolton
Phil Gartside announces Owen Coyle no longer manager of Bolton
View attachment 259433
View attachment 259432

After failing to save Bolton from relegation, Owen Coyle has resigned from Bolton.

" I feel that i have let Bolton Wanderers fans everywhere down, claimed Coyle. " I feel that the supporters would prefer me to resign so that Bolton can have a man to lead and maybe bring back the club's glory. I think i am not that man unfortunately. "

" We thank him for his services and wish him the best of luck with his future. " claimed Phil Gartside.

Mark Hughes has been listed as the favorites to take over. Other sources indicate the likes of Peter Reid, Darren Ferguson, Paul Jewell, Laurent Blanc, and Alan Curbishey.

Any readers feel free to comment, criticise, and give suggestions. Maybe i will reply back and use the suggestions. I sorta need help with the coaches. Anyone know good and maybe free ones?

get some regen coaches if you want to save your budget, and get heskey on a free. I'm being serious, he's good for the championship

View attachment 259503
Phil Gartside announces decision
Laurent Blanc is appointed new Bolton manager
View attachment 259506
View attachment 259505

Phil Gartside has announced that Laurent Blanc will be the replacement for Owen Coyle.

The former Bordeaux and French national team manager has his work application to Bolton accepted, beating the likes of Alan Curbishey, Darren Ferguson, and Paul Jewell.

" I am delighted to have been accepted as the Bolton manager, noted Laurent Blanc. " Hopefully the fans will like me and i promise that i will bring Bolton back to it's height of success.

Last edited:
View attachment 259511
Bolton completes double swoop
Laurent Blanc completes transfers of 2 players
View attachment 259512
View attachment 259513
First up is Pedro Rios, the former right winger from Getafe has been without a club lately, and the 30 year old has signed with Bolton on a 3 year deal.​

View attachment 259514

Next is goalkeeper Marcus Hahnemann. The former Everton goalie was released without making a single first team appearance, making him a free agent. Bolton has signed his contract on a 1 year deal.

" Bolton's financial position is not at it's best, claimed Laurent Blanc.

" These players i think may offer us a great deal in helping us win promotion this year without the expensive costs of their contracts. Fortunately these players understands and are willing to be paid at a low price to join. "

Bolton has also loaned out some players, including Rob Lainton, Adam Blakeman and Jack Sampson to Birmingham, Oxford, and Morecambe, respectively.

" These loans will be beneficial to both sides, as these players may get match experience where they may not yet here. I am hoping the loan will help these young players grow day by day. "​

View attachment 259516
Bolton's pre-season update
Wins and losses against bigger teams
View attachment 259517
View attachment 259518

Pre season has come to an end, and here are updates of friendlies done by Bolton Wanderers :

Bolton 0 - 3 Tottenham
Bolton 3 - 5 Arsenal
Bolton 0 - 3 Roma
Bolton 1 - 1 Man Utd
Bolton 5 - 0 Elche
Bolton 3 - 1 Sevilla
Bolton 2 - 0 Liverpool
Bolton 4 - 1 Shakhtar
Bolton 1 - 4 Newcastle

View attachment 259519
Bolton cruise to 4 - 2 win
Bolton wins first match on their npower Championship season
View attachment 259520

Bolton Wanderers starts off the 2011 - 2012 season with a win against Charlton Athletic at Reebok Stadium with a great quality of possesion.

Centre back Tim Ream gave the lead for Bolton at the 14th minute with a fine curling shot.

David N'Gog doubles their score with a goal at the 16th minute, followed by Danny Haynes from Charlton with a goal after 24 minutes.

Bradley Wright-Phillips then scored an equalizer for his team at the 34th minute, which was followed by an injury from N'Gog after 37 minutes.

View attachment 259521

Martin Petrov then scored a header after 41 minutes, making Bolton lead 3 - 2 . It was then a last strike from Kevin Davies that shook up Charlton with a Bolton 4 - 2 victory.

Martin Petrov showed real class playing out there by setting up 3 goals and scoring a goal on his own as his skill and constant running threatens the opposition's defense constantly throughout the match, earning himself Man of the Match.

Match Stats :

View attachment 259522

CLOSED ! Sorry save file deleted, gonna do a new one, but sorta using me with Bolton moving to England sorta thing. Will not update this story anymore. Sorry