Reaction score
Hi,

I'm losing Elmander (my top scorer at the moment) and Steinsson on free transfers at the end of this (my 1st) season, so I want to find potential replacements in advance.

I'm guessing I'll have a low budget again at the start of the 2nd season as I only started with 500k this season with a mid-table target. I have about 100-200k left I think.

So preferably targetting good cheap players, unless someone knows more accurately what budget Bolton get for the 2nd season.

(I'm new here by the way, been looking at the forum for a few days and it looks very helpful so I thought I'd sign up).

have a look who is nearing the end of their contracts..
see if you can raise any cash through selling some backup players, then there are a few threads that talk about potential players you can get for those positions, but I would definitely recommend leigh griffiths because he is DIRT cheap

Wow! Really quick replies, thanks.

I should have checked my players' contract expiry dates then maybe could have kept these two lol. I'll definitely look to sell some players too.

Leigh Griffiths is a name I've seen thrown about a lot. I'll have a look tomorrow and hope he hasn't been snapped up already!

Jake, do you mean Nathaniel Clyne from Palace? or have I misunderstood you?

For right-back try and get hold of Alan Hutton. He is also sold within 2 seasons. Maybe a year loan deal with a possible permanent deal when you have more funds. Would be a great signing.

DR - Kyle naughton, Tom hogli, Michel(Almeria). Seamus coleman
ST - David goodwillie, Garra dembele, Michael eneramo, Ahmed khalil

Leigh Griffiths isn't on my game unfortunately :(

For right-back try and get hold of Alan Hutton. He is also sold within 2 seasons. Maybe a year loan deal with a possible permanent deal when you have more funds. Would be a great signing.

I signed Hutton for 2.4mil. Hope he comes good!

I was given around £18mil to spend by the way but with a tight wage budget.

Maybe try Javier Correa for striker for about 1M. Wont appear unless you have the Argentinian Leagues loaded.

Have a look at Michael Eneramo. Great striker and can be signed for about £4 million.

If you can wait until the end of season and are after a striker keep an eye out for Mattia Destro, he is almost always released on a free he turn out class. Or better yet get him on a loan to buy.