Bolton v Liverpool

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 1K
did see torres dive will that make the papers tommrow about him trying to cheat! or lucas getting davis sent off for nothing? no cause it ain`t arsenal!

The thing with the Lucas foul is he probably felt that he was tripped and that it wasn't just a clash of legs. Ref would of probably give a yellow card anyway.

Oh and Torres dived.

thanks lee im not saying he slamed his hands down and protested about it! ala ronaldo like but as u say he dived. didn`t like the way lucas was trying to get davis sent off thats all felt like the second one was a soft yellow is all.
shame there aren`t any honest manu fans like u!

i do feel lucas was looking for the 2 fouls by the way he slowed down and was waiting for the tackle

you only think he's honest because he agrees with you.

in my opinion it was a bit of an exagerrated fall but not a dive,

even if it was a dive it was not in the same league as eduardo's

In my opinion every dive is in the same league. It's all about conning the officials into gaining some sort of advantage.

Look at Drogba for example, he's probably one of the strongest most physical forwards in the Premiership when he chooses too but whenever he feels the pressure from the opposition he will go down and win a free kick to keep his team in possession. This creates an incredibly unfair advantage as now defenders rarely put him under any pressure, because they either get out muscled or concede a free kick.

Back