• Views Views 2K

NUFC_Tony

Banned
Reaction score
Bolton vs Birmingham
Reebok Stadium
1.30pm

Possible starting XIs

Bolton: Jaaskelainen, Steinsson, Knight, Cahill, Robinson, Lee, Muamba, Holden, Petrov, K Davies, Elmander.

Birmingham: Foster, Carr, Johnson, Dann, Ridgewell, McFadden, Ferguson, Gardner, Larsson, Jerome, Derbyshire.

Last Match (Bolton): Southampton 0-1 Bolton
Last Match (Birmingham): Birmingham 3-2 Rochdale

My Prediction: Bolton 1-0 Birmingham​

my prediction Bolton 2-2 Birmingham
scorers Davies and Blake - Johnson and Gardner

Last edited:
Birmingham can just about win this, despite Bolton's ability to come away with good results when at home.

I say 2-1 Birmingham.

Birmingham have been impressive this season so far, as well as last season.
I think they will just edge it, as Bolton are brilliant under Coyle!
Birmingham City 3-2 Bolton Wanderers
Matt Derbyshire - Johan Elmander (x2)
Nikola Zigic

i have been pretty pleased with Bolton so far under Coyle so i will say 2-0 Bolton.

I say 2-2 a very tight match

Johan Elmander, Martin Petrov

Derbyshirex2

1-0 birmingham didnt see the scorer
good quality link sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/82153
you need to download sopcast to view
type it into your address browser

wow, i dont think i have ever seen Jussi act like that, a moment of madness from a class keeper

2-0 LOL what a goal. :D:D:D

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

Just turned over, why is ron weasly in goal for bolton?

2-0 LOL what a goal. :D:D:D

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------[/COLOR]

Just turned over, why is ron weasly in goal for bolton?

JJ got sent off for slapping Roger Johnson

never a ******* peno.
ref was pressurised into giving it

That's possibly the worst refereeing performance of the year.

Never a pen, and even less of a free-kick and I'm still not sure how we didn't get a pen for their keeping slapping our player.

A ******* farce.

Highly unlucky for Birmingham but it'sm always been known that Bolton are able to pull off the extraordinary at home.

That's possibly the worst refereeing performance of the year.

Never a pen, and even less of a free-kick and I'm still not sure how we didn't get a pen for their keeping slapping our player.

A ******* farce.
you didnt get a pen because he played on after the initial foul by johnson, then took it back for the reaction. nothing wrong with that decision

pen was soft, didnt see the free kick

Highly unlucky for Birmingham but it'sm always been known that Bolton are able to pull off the extraordinary at home.

Kevin Davis is also known for being possibly the most cynical striker in the league, continuous fouls throughout the game. Including causing what's looking to be a very serious injury to Seb.

Aswell as that, the amount of times he gets away with backing in is unreal, and half of the time he wins a free-kick for it. It's laughable really.

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

you didnt get a pen because he played on after the initial foul by johnson, then took it back for the reaction. nothing wrong with that decision

pen was soft, didnt see the free kick

He played on, therefore the game was alive, and therefore we win the pen. :S

Back