Bolton vs Birmingham

• Thread starter Thread starter NUFC_Tony
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 2K
Kevin Davis is also known for being possibly the most cynical striker in the league, continuous fouls throughout the game. Including causing what's looking to be a very serious injury to Seb.

Aswell as that, the amount of times he gets away with backing in is unreal, and half of the time he wins a free-kick for it. It's laughable really.

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

He played on, therefore the game was alive, and therefore we win the pen. :S
no because the initial foul was by johnson, therefore to bring it back play is dead. no penalty

no because the initial foul was by johnson, therefore to bring it back play is dead. no penalty

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't the advantage rule only work when an opponent stops you from advancing with the ball. So if Jussi fouled Johnson it would be useless?

I'm not entirely sure but, 9/10 it was never a pen against us and there was no way on earth it was a free-kick. If it was given it should have been given to us :S

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't the advantage rule only work when an opponent stops you from advancing with the ball. So if Jussi fouled Johnson it would be useless?

I'm not entirely sure but, 9/10 it was never a pen against us and there was no way on earth it was a free-kick. If it was given it should have been given to us :S
the ref was going to the let play go then come back to book johnson (harsh booking imo), but then jussi slaps in reaction to that original foul, so jussi then ends worse off.

the pen was very very soft. 9/10 nothing is given

At the service station now, some awful refereeing decisions cost us again. But we've gotta finish teams with 10 men being 2-0 up

the ref was going to the let play go then come back to book johnson (harsh booking imo), but then jussi slaps in reaction to that original foul, so jussi then ends worse off.

the pen was very very soft. 9/10 nothing is given

They stated that Johnson's booking was for dissent. Which in the circumstances is ridiculous, I'd be angered if I'd have been slapped in the face.

And yeah, again it seems awful refereeing decisions have cost us.

:'(

Unlucky. No doubt Jaaskelainen deserved the red, and you were cruising until that contentious penalty. Dodgy reffing.

They stated that Johnson's booking was for dissent. Which in the circumstances is ridiculous, I'd be angered if I'd have been slapped in the face.

And yeah, again it seems awful refereeing decisions have cost us.

:'(
i partially agree on that, only because you should close out a side with 10 when you are 2-0 up, you should have passed them to death. but the reffing definitely was substandard

i partially agree on that, only because you should close out a side with 10 when you are 2-0 up, you should have passed them to death. but the reffing definitely was substandard

It didn't help that are most solid midfielder of the season as of yet was injured by the thug that is Kevin Davis.

We're really going to struggle creatively if we don't get another winger in before the deadline. Fahey just isn't good enough. It will be interesting to see who we try to bring in.

Also, Craigy's scored 3 in 3, that's pleasing. :D

Birmingham should have had a pen when JJ got sent off, it wasn't a free kick either. Brum have been robbed, but I don't care, I prefer Bolton.

Nah mate, didn't you read it? He's actually quite good, you see. :P

Craig didn't actually figure against Sunderland so he's scored 3 in 2 games.

He's better than quite good ^^)

Back