Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

Bolton Wanderers - Customer Service Please

vKompany

Jan 25, 2010
Ok, so you've seen these type of posts before and are proberbly bored. I seriously need your help. I have became the new gaffer of Bolton Wanderers, however I have a Starting Transfer Budget of £500k.

After selling a couple of players, I now have a Transfer Budget of £2.62m.

View attachment 114352

The players I have remaining:
View attachment 114353

I need you help in the following:

I need a new Centre Back for a fact, as well as a new Centre Midfielder (someone that can attack despite being a natural CM and can score like Witsel but I can't afford him ha)

I also need to know who to sell.. If you think I should sell anyone, for example, Matt Taylor is being linked with Fulham over a £3.1m deal, should I sell, or any others?

I also need a formation which I hope can keep me mid-table.. so..

Help me :)
Comment please.

Thanks

vKompany

Jan 25, 2010
Have a look through the Brazilian league, they are gems in the teams there. You could nick for a nice price.
I haven't got it added on haha. Sorry. I want some English players due to that rule thing in the PL but I mean.. they are all overpriced.

Lloyd is Fat

Nov 19, 2010
For midfield bring in Anton Jongsma, his attributes may not look good but he is a work horse and WILL perform! He'll get you 10-15 goals a season.

Bring in Anthony Vanden Borre in defence. He can play anywhere along the back and is good enough for the team.

vKompany

Jan 25, 2010
They always are. I'm not sure on players from the premier league, because I always play the Blue Square Teams.
Ahh.. ok. Matthew Tubbs from Crawley to Bolton? :p Joking, but I need some good players very cheap and I'm having no luck. Thanks for trying though. 8-|

SamScfc

WINNING
Jun 13, 2009
I'm Bolton at the minute, and my centre midfielders are Kevin McDonald from Burnley, who was my player of the season, and Makoto Hasebe (sp) on loan for a £675K fee, who's been immense.

vKompany

Jan 25, 2010
I'm Bolton at the minute, and my centre midfielders are Kevin McDonald from Burnley, who was my player of the season, and Makoto Hasebe (sp) on loan for a £675K fee, who's been immense.
Thanks. Kevin McDonald looks an awesome buyt, and Hasebe I will train on his strength.