Tom.

Reaction score
eaf888.png

For my first season, I am targetting a mid-table finish, then I will take it from there.

2131286.png

I was unbeaten in pre-season, didn't score many goals though.

2d967fo.png

Injury table at the moment. Glad it's just two players with one coming back shortly.

dqfwjk.png

The amount of season tickets sold.

1zm2wdg.png

Transfers in.
I bought 3 young midfielders in because I like building for the future. Got 2 strikers with good stats in for cheap too.

k9jpzt.png

Transfers out.
Got rid of what I call dead wood and made some good money.

Hopefully this season is a good one, I'm all set and ready to go. (H)

Good luck mate. Are you a Bolton fan?

No, Liverpool.

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

1znlc0m.png

He was class this month, shame he has just got injured though :(

t6f3gj.png

Training report. Glad to see the young players doing well.

2e30v37.png

Injury table. Glad Taylor is back but gutted Jack will be missing for a bit.

2071eoj.png

Was gutted about the Hull result, it was a good performance from us. They scored in the last minute which was offside. Deserved the win against Sunderland, the fans were pleased. I'm not too disappointed with the Liverpool game, didn't expect to get anything from it. Easy win against Barnsley at home, Postiga scored 2 screamers! We should of scored more but ah well. It was a close game against Birmingham, Jack Wilshere was on fire and scored an amazing goal. They scored in the last minute but it was offside :D

2ajarnq.png

Where I am in the league at the moment. I'm pretty satisfied.

i did a bolton save, finished 6th first season and was 10th second season with 5 games to go but game kept crashing so gave up in the end-had also got to the stage where I had signed too many players (just can't help myself!)

Good Luck to you!

Bolton is actually a very good side ....I finished 5th in two consecutive seasons and also reached the UEFA cup quarter finals the second season. All the best after a promising start to the season