I was popular once
Reaction score
Hi guys ive got the grip of kit making and now doing requested kits

Rules: Dont force it takes time and thats my only rule

How to post:

Name of team
Unique id
Sponser
Colour Home And Away(even third if required)
Manufacturer

Thats it hope you like your kits i make

Sismael is now helping me thanks

Last edited:
Coventry 369 whatever style you want, sky blue with white trim for home and light pink for away, sponsor
calvin_klein.png.jpg

Coventry 369 whatever style you want, sky blue with white trim for home and light pink for away, sponsor
calvin_klein.png.jpg

haha i just had an idea for a kit on your story but ill give this one a shot

I'm gonna give you some constructive critism. The Coventry ones are good, but the home one's sponsor is way too near the top and the away one the 'Calvin Klein' is a bit squashed. Is you are using Photoshop, press Ctrl+T to move it and change size and when you are making it smaller, hold down Shift ;) Oh, and the logos are too big and the 'Calvin Klein' on the home kit should be got rid of the background using the 'Magic Wand Tool' in Photoshop, click on the tool, select the 'Calvin Klein' and press Delete ;)

I'm gonna give you some constructive critism. The Coventry ones are good, but the home one's sponsor is way too near the top and the away one the 'Calvin Klein' is a bit squashed. Is you are using Photoshop, press Ctrl+T to move it and change size and when you are making it smaller, hold down Shift ;) Oh, and the logos are too big and the 'Calvin Klein' on the home kit should be got rid of the background using the 'Magic Wand Tool' in Photoshop, click on the tool, select the 'Calvin Klein' and press Delete ;)

how did you possibly notice i didnt edit the background on the homes sponser?

and will you ever help me if anyone needs a config file?

I disagree, I think the Sponsor looks better with the background, it fits it really well on the home kit.

Personally, I think you put your sponsors too low when you do them, when do you ever see a shirts sponsor on a teams Stomach? never, it's on the lower chest.

And also, I am pretty sure he meant that white box to be there.

Name of team Huddersfield Town
Unique id 664
Sponsor :
mubx3d.jpg

Colour Home And Away(even third if required) same as in the game

Thanks in advance :d

Sunderland (722)
Red + White home, Light Blue away, White third
Puma
Sponsor - LG

arsenal 602 i think home top red top white sleeves nike and sponsor wolkswagen away top black with a collor nike and sponsor wolkswagen thanks

thanks man i have the config dont worry , my little problem is that heineken is with blue on the home kit and it doesnt understand the main sponsor can u change it in white the heineken letters?

p.s.

saved them now corectly it's good with blue too , thanks

thanks man i have the config dont worry , my little problem is that heineken is with blue on the home kit and it doesnt understand the main sponsor can u change it in white the heineken letters?

p.s.

saved them now corectly it's good with blue too , thanks

yes sure it was my mistake i thought itd look good with the kit but in reality it looks rubbish

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

setzal you look like a guy who could help me with people who need config files will you help me in future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back