BOLTONFAN102 Request Kit Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to agree, your logos are slightly on the large side...

The ones on your Coventry kits are good, just the last few have been slightly too big really.

Like the white lines on the Huddesfield kit around the sponsor and a bit of white in the club badge for Sunderland on the away kit where it is mainly visable. Also I suggest you check you put your badge and sponsor layers under the texture layer, this will make them look like they are 'on' the kit, if you get what I mean.

I think your kit's look good, just need some cleaning up and the badge shrunk, but yeah apart from that they are good.

clean as in neat and tidy

oh i did not realise everything had to be perfect

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

Like the white lines on the Huddesfield kit around the sponsor and a bit of white in the club badge for Sunderland on the away kit where it is mainly visable. Also I suggest you check you put your badge and sponsor layers under the texture layer, this will make them look like they are 'on' the kit, if you get what I mean.

I think your kit's look good, just need some cleaning up and the badge shrunk, but yeah apart from that they are good.

how do you get the logo and sponser under the texture

It's not about being perfect, it's about making nice kits, and if they aren't clean and tidy, they will look ****.

And then people will stop asking you for kit's, people here are just trying to help you improve your kit making.

how do you get the logo and sponser under the texture

Drag the layers beneath the texture folder on the side bar.

wow someones taken it the wrong way...

im just saying what he meant.

and if your making kits for other people they need to be really high standards IMO

they are a good start but like dunc said sponsers and badge should go under the texture otherwise they just look like iron on stickers.

It's not about being perfect, it's about making nice kits, and if they aren't clean and tidy, they will look ****.

And then people will stop asking you for kit's, people here are just trying to help you improve your kit making.

i realise that im been helped just a little confused sorry if i came across aggresive

mate the dimension's for the size of kits is 160x160 not 200x200.

Could you do me one please

Name of team - EVERTON
Unique id - 1394642266
Sponser - Jack Daniels
Colour - Home - Blue with gold trims, Away - Yellow & Black Stripes
Manufacturer - ARMANI

Thanks

Could you do me one please

Name of team - EVERTON
Unique id - 1394642266
Sponser - Jack Daniels
Colour - Home - Blue with gold trims, Away - Yellow & Black Stripes