chrisjericho

Reaction score
Bolton's GLORY

After poor performances by Owen Coyle, making Bolton Wanderers relegated from the Premier League to the Championship, he has been fired by the board, now they are looking for someone that might bring back the glory of Bolton.....

...Tobias Danny, a man from Indonesia who was studying abroad at England, was drinking tea while reading the news...
" Bolton Relegated ! Owen Coyle sacked ! "

He saw this as an opportunity to get money to save to buy a home, and so he applied. But he also believes that it would be VERY UNLIKELY for his application to be accepted, considering he has no experience at all...

The next morning...

Suddenly, his phone rang ! And as he answered...

" Hello? "

" Yes, is this Tobias Danny? "

" Umm yes. Whom am i speaking to? "

" I am Gordon Seymour. A board member of the Bolton Wanderers football club. Now i heard that you were looking for a job are you? "

" Well that is correct. " Tobias Danny says.

" How would you like to be the manager of Bolton Wanderers !!!!! "

" REALLY??? but why me? "

" Well we read your application, it says you graduated college from financial and business degree, had good grades in high school and junior high school, plus not many managers have applied to us due to the fact that we are relegated... "

" U-huh. I will gladly accept your offer ! "

" That is great news ! There will be a meeting at the 2nd of July, 10:00 AM at our headquarters, next to the Reebok Stadium. Do not be late. "

" OK then, i will see you tomorrow, good bye. "

July 2nd, 2012
10:02 AM
Bolton HQ
Phil Gartside: You are late.

Tobias Danny: Yes, yes, i am sorry.

Gordon Seymour: Do not be late again.

Tobias Danny: Alright, i am sorry.

Phil Gartside: No matter, now about your contract...

Tobias Danny: ( YES YES !!! )

Phil Gartside: We are prepared to offer you 7.250 pound sterling per week.

Tobias Danny: Alright, that seems to be a reasonable offer.

Gordon Seymour: Sign here then.

Tobias Danny signs the contract.

Gordon Seymour: Ok, now about the expectations, we expect you to promote Bolton back to the Premier League, we are prepared to give you 8.75 million pound sterling as transfer budget and 525 k pound sterling of your wage budget.

Tobias Danny: Ok, that is more than enough to make Bolton to Premier League.

Phil Gartside: Alright then, is there anything else you want to discuss with us?

Tobias Danny: Hmmm... How about improving the youth facilities and increase the percentage of the transfer revenue?

Phil Gartside: It shall be done.

Tobias Danny: Also, we should have a feeder club for merchandising possibilities.

Gordon Seymour: That is a briliant idea. The board will begin to search for a suitable club. In the mean time, go greet your staff Tobias.

Tobias Danny: Ok, i will be taking my leave then.

And so, Tobias Danny's management days begin...

July 7th, 2012
11:25 AM
Press Conference (Ugh)

Rickie Longhorn: Hello there, i am from TEAMtalk.com and this is Steve Michiman from BBC Manchester, first question, with great defender Gary Cahill transferred to Chelsea and the departures of Ivan Klasnic and Mark Connolly due to relegation, how will that affect the team?

Tobias Danny: It will impact our game as those three were really good players, i wish them good luck on their future endeavors. BUT the great players from this club are not only those two, we have good ones also still loyal to this club.

Steve Michiman: The staff and player setting here is good, but will you make any drastic changes?

Tobias Danny: I might recruit or fire some coaches and maybe sell or buy a few players, but that is only for the good of the team.

Rickie Longhorn: Your appointment has surprised many of Bolton fans, some of them are even upset, how do you feel?

Tobias Danny: I may be unknown, i just graduated from college, so the fans may be a little confused with me, but that is alright, because in time the fans will believe that i will restore glory to this club, whatever it takes.

Steve Michiman: Last season, Bolton got relegated from the Premier League. Are you confident to bring back Bolton's status in the Premier League?

Tobias Danny: Yes, the players, staff, and i will do everything in our power to make sure that Bolton is in the top of it's game and we will make Bolton a team in the Premier Leagues again.

Rickie Longhorn: ​Well then, thank you for your time.

Last edited:
BTW guys if you are reading this, how do i post pictures and take screenshots in-game?

BTW i will be playing for weekends only due to school, will ALWAYS be updated, the story, unless i get fm 2012 cuz im currently using fm 2012

Last edited:
Jlloyd Samuel transfer confirmed

jlloyssamuel.jpg

Ipswich and Bolton has agreed a transfer fee of 775.000 pounds for the left defender.

Tobias Danny implies that it is a great move for the club and the player to change clubs.

" We put him in the transfer list and there were offers from many clubs, even from Stoke City, but Samuel liked Ipswich and agreed a contract with them. I wish him good luck in his future endeavors, and if we meet on the pitch again, we will not hold back! "

Jlloyd Samuel was also pleased by this decision.

" I am excited to join Ipswich and strengthen their team. I respect the coach's decision to let me go because he implies that i will get more first team action there. I will miss the staff and teammates from Bolton, but i realise that i have to move on aswell. "

Other players rumored to be sold by Bolton are Tamir Cohen and Matty Taylor.

Double Transfers

tamircohen.jpg

Tamir Cohen and Matty Taylor has moved to Sunderland and Aston Villa, respectively, followed by Norwich loaning Danny Ward.

Previously Jlloyd Samuel was bought by Ipswich, next 2 players were sold by Bolton manager Tobias Danny. 4.9M pounds were produced by these transfers and the media are asking if Tobias Danny will buy players now.

He implied, " It depends, i will be looking to buy some players, but nothing is confirmed yet. I won't only buy the best, i will also look to the future. "​

Gardner transfer to Sheff Wed confirmed

ricardogardner002.jpg

After 13 years with the club, the 31-year old Ricardo Gardner has been signed by Sheff Wed for £1.3 million.

The Jamaican international has revealed that it was tough to leave a club he has been with for over a decade.

" It WAS tough, i have been there for 13 years, but i understand and respect Tobias's decision.

" I know that Tobias will be able to lead Bolton back to the Premier League, but right now i am looking for a great future at Sheff Wed. "

Tobias thanks Ricardo after his 13 year career at Bolton

" He has been wonders for this club, but i think it was time to move on, everyone in Bolton wishes Ricardo a happy life and a great future.

Last edited:

Bolton secures France youngster

missilou.jpg

Bolton's manager Tobias Danny has confirmed that they have agreed on the transfer of Christopher Missilou for £1.8 million.

Following the departure of 3 players, the 19 year-old Chritopher Missilou has transferred from Auxierre to Bolton on a 3 year contract.

Tobias Danny sees the potential inside of him and believes he is can shine at Bolton.

" We are happy to be able to get Christoph, he has great potential for the future of this club. He is a young player with great speed that i believe will affect Bolton's performance greatly. "

Tobias Danny confirms this is not the only transfer. He comments that he will continue hunting for players that will suit the club and hopefully improve their winning ways.

Last edited: