Status
Not open for further replies.
GOD BLESS THE KING TFF,I will test it immidiately with Inter Milano,perfect team for this formation!I like 352 formation!!!!!

Yes! God Bless him. Common people will always love him. He is like the Joker of the FM Community.
By the way, I will post V2 soon.
Any specific instructions and how its strong in defence?Its realy important for me?

Welcome back TFF?!? :) Come on guys... FM Base is TFF's home. Ok, he misbehaved, he was weak and childish, but he is needed in the community. I think the damage to his reputation is enough punishment. Please lift his ban, or he will keep coming back, with a alter ego, and using Tor, or some kind of VPN mask.

Anyone have a right to make account and post a tactic here!TTF got ban and he can not use his name anymore and I particulary dont care If this is him or anyone else I just want to enjoy playing FM and trying different tactics from this site to find one who suits me!It can be even from a ******* DEVIL I dont care!!!!! :)

Anyone have a right to make account and post a tactic here!TTF got ban and he can not use his name anymore and I particulary dont care If this is him or anyone else I just want to enjoy playing FM and trying different tactics from this site to find one who suits me!It can be even from a ******* DEVIL I dont care!!!!! :)

Each to their own

This is the description:

Hey Guys!

This is the best tacitc I've managed to create this year. I've easily won the League with Newcastle first, and then I've tried it in Uruguay, with Fenix, a team predicted 10th out of 12, and I won the league as well.

The tactic is a tribute to the BEST tactician out there, the great TFF.

Hope you can test it and enjoy it!

Regards.

But the picture shows that there is 16 teams in total.....anything i am missing?

Sorry i am not picking on somebody, i just want to find out the team is predicted to be 10 out of 16, or 12 out of 16 or whatever he tried to say.....

False alarm :)

He isn't TFF for sure because this tactic was tested by TFF's 75 Siblings and I don't think TFF would share such average tactic

Last edited:
False alarm :)

He isn't TFF for sure because this tactic was tested by TFF's 75 Siblings and I don't think TFF would share such average tactic
You mean he wouldn't give himself such a low score? Yeah, that's true.

Status
Not open for further replies.