Status
Not open for further replies.
Tests on TFF's Hot Tub are not so reliable.
Welcome back TFF76 !

Lmao.

Can confirm though, this isn't TFF. He isn't welcome here anymore, nor is he welcome on a lot of other big fansites. If anyone has an issue with that, I suggest you look at how he treated other tacticians with his alt accounts and then if you're still trying to turn him into a martyr, I suggest you leave.

************************************************************************************************************************

TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V2

Changes:

* Changed Roles and Duties from Mezzelas,

* Changed passing style from the team,

* Moved the D-Line to Much Higher

****************************************************************************************************

Attachments

• BOMBER-TRIBUTETOTFFV2.fmf
    43.2 KB · Views: 278
************************************************************************************************************************

TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V2

Changes:

* Changed Roles and Duties from Mezzelas,

* Changed passing style from the team,

* Moved the D-Line to Much Higher

****************************************************************************************************

Hey Guys,

As I said from the beginning, I am not TFF ;);)

This is just a tribute tactic to him ;);)

I will post V2 now.

I have talked with TFF though, he said he is very grateful for all the support shown here.

He wants now to be called
"The Joker" among us his fans. As he thinks he can identify with him due to everything that happened.

The new tactic is really good, I am enjoying great success with it.

That's all for now. Put on a happy face!

View attachment 17216

Expensive to get a VPN in your place? LOL

Liked the joker, a new name and a new IP will do

Expensive to get a VPN in your place? LOL

Liked the joker, a new name and a new IP will do

Alternatively, he could not come back. Plenty of other tacticians here are also producing high quality tactics. Maybe it is their time to shine.

Last edited:
you guys are crazy hahaha it looks like a TFF tactic, but looking at the TIs there's way too many, TFF usually limits his TIs lol, so i can only guess its not.

TFF wanted to be popular, keep talking about him is only going to do just that lol lets move on ladies and gents

The problem is I want to use his tactics but I don't know where to go to get them now. Things like this thread have me confused.

The problem is I want to use his tactics but I don't know where to go to get them now. Things like this thread have me confused.

Best place to start would be Tactics on the main menu

Hey Joker!!! Good to have you back. If thats how you want to be called now, then thats how we'll call you!
I've tried V2 on my first 5 matches with 4 wins and a draw. Thank you!

TFF has he is on dedicated forum and test league, TFF's 75 Siblings.

Welcome back TFF?!? :) Come on guys... FM Base is TFF's home. Ok, he misbehaved, he was weak and childish, but he is needed in the community. I think the damage to his reputation is enough punishment. Please lift his ban, or he will keep coming back, with a alter ego, and using Tor, or some kind of VPN mask.
While I have great respect for you dimartino and I would agree if he was only bumping his own thread but do you think it is acceptable for him to vote down and try to belittle other tacticians on here? Frankly his behavior has been a disgrace and him popping up with his "family members" only proves what a negative influence he is. He certainly is not needed......

[INFORMATION=Thread Locked]If you want more information regarding the TFF ban. Please find the appropriate topic.[/INFORMATION]

Status
Not open for further replies.