sennheiser

Reaction score
I love crazy looking formaions, may give this a go some time!

Thanks, guys. And Right-Wingback must be very good. That's very important.

Thanks, guys. And Right-Wingback must be very good. That's very important.
i guess he has to support the offensive phase, doesn't it? cause my two full backs can also play as WB, but they're both more defensive than offensive in their stats (lots of tackling and marking, lacking in cross and dribbling)

the link to download is not working try to repost it please , because i really want to try your's tactic

Just add .tac to the end of the tactic, then it works.

Download link is working, guys. Click link and drag down the page. Then click Free Download. And again drag down the page. Enter the code there and click "Create Download Link". Sorry for my bad english.

Lol, how the **** you lost this amount of matches? The tactic looks like a ****, I won't even download it.

Lol, how the **** you lost this amount of matches? The tactic looks like a ****, I won't even download it.

What? He's done very well with Shakhtar, Deportivo (I think you maybe getting mixed up, and thingking he was Barca?) and the English lower league side. I'm giving this a go with Blackburn now, will post results later.

What? He's done very well with Shakhtar, Deportivo (I think you maybe getting mixed up, and thingking he was Barca?) and the English lower league side. I'm giving this a go with Blackburn now, will post results later.

Might be worth changing the right wing back to left wing back, i can see martin olsson being amazing there. might need to retrain him as a wing back but having used blackburn i must say their right wingback position is not exactly offensive =P just got excited when i saw that someone is using blackburn.

Might be worth changing the right wing back to left wing back, i can see martin olsson being amazing there. might need to retrain him as a wing back but having used blackburn i must say their right wingback position is not exactly offensive =P just got excited when i saw that someone is using blackburn.

Haha, going to play Olsson LW and get someone in at RWB. Making a load of signings since I'm using an updated DB with no Phil Jones. I'll post my team + results later ;)

Haha, going to play Olsson LW and get someone in at RWB. Making a load of signings since I'm using an updated DB with no Phil Jones. I'll post my team + results later ;)
would love to see the results see how it compares to my first season (finished 7th and league cup, good but not spectacular), obviously its going to be different considering you've got transfer budget in the first season to make changes, had to sell samba and pederson to fund my revolution =(